Director of Operations
Company: Lehr Auto
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Director of Operations Lehr is the leader in Emergency Vehicle
products and installation with locations in Oregon, Nevada, and
California. At Lehr our Mission is to provide superior customer
experience, supply only the best quality brands, and achieve the
highest degree of workmanship in every vehicle we create with
individual pride. We strive to see every First Responder thoroughly
equipped to respond to every emergency. You'll Love Working at
Lehr!We value our team and have created a very dynamic and
cooperative work environment. Your role at LEHR will keep our
communities safe and allow our first responders to do their jobs
well. We are looking for a senior level manager to join our team in
the important role of Director of Operations. This is a newly
created role to support our growing company. The Director of
Operations will strategize to efficiently plan, execute, and
oversee the organization's daily operations by managing processes,
systems, and staff. This collaborative role is critical to ensure
the organization is properly positioned to support all orders and
deliver the highest quality work product to clients. LEHR has
multiple locations installing emergency vehicle equipment for
Police, Fire and DOT. This position would be responsible in
managing the shop managers and their team of installers for optimum
production. Understanding of Automotive accessories is a
- Full Time-Exempt
- Based in Reno Nevada. Travel to other locations in California
and Oregon is required.Compensation
- $90K- $125K annually depending on experience. Benefits
- Health Benefits
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401KPrimary Responsibilities
- Support the Company's Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Communicate and strategize regularly with the President, Sales,
and Shop Managers for efficient planning and operations.
- Ensure that each LEHR location operates consistently across the
- Provide leadership, coaching, and workflow guidance to direct
reports and others in the reporting structure.
- Visit each LEHR location (Reno, NV - Sacramento, CA- Anaheim,
CA - Pittsburg, CA - Hayward, CA - Salem, OR) quarterly to provide
support and ensure consistency.
- Evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to
objectives, present solutions, and adjust where necessary.
- Develop, maintain, train, and hold individuals accountable to
the Company's Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee and manage projects.
- Obtain industry certifications for the Company.
- Partner with the President in measuring productivity by
analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity
- Assist with budget preparation for operations.
- Identify system needs, suggest solutions, and support the
- Coordinate with the sales departments to determine pricing,
timing, and number of sales promotions, and products to be
- Work closely with Human Resources on hiring and staffing, team
development, mentoring, discipline, communicate employee
separation, and other employment matters.
- Build and foster a collaborative, team-focused, and positive
- Complete Performance Reviews and other staff management
- Establish a training plan for new and current team members to
prepare them for success.
- Perform other duties as assigned Attributes of a Strong
- Degree in Business Management or related field preferred,
equivalent experience considered
- Minimum of 3+ years in a Manager/Director role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead teams
- Extensive knowledge of operations in a production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Forklift certification desired
- Inventory management experience desired
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to satisfy position contingencies such as criminal
background check, drug test, and Motor Vehicle Report
Keywords: Lehr Auto, Reno , Director of Operations, Executive , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!