Account Executive - Fire Sales
Company: RFI Communications & Security Systems
Posted on: May 20, 2019
RFI is looking for an Account Executive - Fire Sales to join our
team in Reno! Do you consider yourself:
- Fast-Paced If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United
States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you.
As an Account Executive - Fire Sales your duties will include: This
individual will be responsible for successfully selling fire and
life safety systems to its customers and to enterprise level
customers throughout the region with the vertical markets we serve.
Duties for this position include: strategic territory or account
development, tactical execution of the sales development plan,
identifying and properly qualifying new business opportunities,
presenting to the executive level of organizations,
coordinating/preparing needs analysis/scoping initiatives,
preparing formal proposals, leading negotiations, coordinating
complex decision-making process and overcoming objections to
closure. Responsibilities: The successful candidate must be a
proven self-starter, with a strong fire sales background (5 years
or more), and the ability to act independently - utilizing his/her
contacts to develop and close sales. Strong experience with selling
integrated fire and life safety solutions-based applications
preferably with both software and a hardware element. This
self-starter must have thorough knowledge of AHJ's in the Nevada
marketplace and professional experience with electrical
contractors. Must also have familiarity working with architects and
engineers. Other duties/responsibilities of this position include
but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts.
- Interact with senior management, security directors, IT
directors and end-users.
- Perform site walk with customer to determine customer
- Prepare and facilitate presentations, system demonstrations and
- Close sales, and finalize agreements with customers.
- Maintain regular updates on sales activities including customer
calls, appointments, presentations and project opportunities in
- Provide management with regular sales activity and business
development updates. Desired Skills & Experience
- Skill in persuasive oral and written communications, including
effective executive-level presentation skills.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of sales and business
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence, even
when confronted with rejection.
- Ability to present information effectively and respond to
questions from groups of managers, customers, and prospects.
- Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations and
- Excellent planning, organization and time management
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle project
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Strong customer service and results orientation. Education,
Work Experience and Requirements High school education, or
equivalent, required. Bachelor's degree in construction management
or related field, engineering, and project management preferred.
Ideal candidates will have 5 or more years of experience, NICET II
or higher, excellent time management and organizational skills and
be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Access,
Word, Internet, Outlook, Power Point, Salesforce and Microsoft
Dynamics AX). Previous operations and installation experience in
fire/life safety systems is preferred. Candidates must also be able
to read financial statements, multi-task and work under deadlines.
Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills
are essential. This position requires a valid driver's license,
clean driving record and insurance. Physical Demands: In general,
the following physical demands are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Frequent standing, walking, working at a
computer, and vehicle traveling. Occasional lifting up to 20
pounds. What We Do: RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified
multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing,
servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life
safety solutions for more than thirty years. Quality, value and
innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the
company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life
safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI
maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle,
Sacramento, and San Jose. Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays In addition to all of the above
benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions
Keywords: RFI Communications & Security Systems, Reno , Account Executive - Fire Sales, Sales , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!