TELECOM ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES – TOP PERFORMERS WANTED
Bring your outstanding telecom, business to business, Internet or cloud communications sales skills to TelePacific Communications. Recognized by INC Magazine as one of America?s fastest growing privately held companies for the last six years, we offer an environment where talented and motivated sales professionals find tremendous opportunities for success.
Our Telecom Account Executives sell a broad range of business focused services including comprehensive TDM & SIP voice, VoIP/Hosted PBX, data, data center, cloud, business continuity, internet and MPLS services over our own fiber and Ethernet network. If you have the experience to initiate and manage a complex sale from lead identification to post-sales account management, we want to hear from you.
We look for candidates with a winning combination of the following:
• Ability to identify and generate new leads and grow new business from the ground up
• Proven success and experience in telecom, technical, business to business or related sales
• A stable work history with a verifiable record of goal achievement
• Ability to thrive In a sales-centric, performance-driven, goal-focused environment
• Willingness to spend over 50% of time I the field making direct sales calls and closing business
• Self-identification as a “sales hunter” and closer
• Success with complex, multi-faceted and/or technical sales
• Valid Driver?s License and clean DMV with no more than 3 points on driving record. No DUIs within the past 3 years.
TelePacific offers a highly competitive compensation and incentivization program where you are truly rewarded for your success. We have three levels of sales opportunities available, including:
Enterprise Business Consultant
Senior Account Executive
To find out more, please visit our website and apply by clicking here: Telecom Sales
About TelePacific Communications:
With more than 500 million in revenues, we are the largest competitive telecom provider in California and Nevada, with growing operations in Texas. Our commitment to coordinated provisioning, accurate billing and responsive customer care differentiates us from our competitors and has allowed us to become the largest competitor to ATT & Verizon in the Far West.
SEEKING TELECOM SALES CONSULTANTS
With over $550 Million in revenues and ranked in INC Magazine?s fastest growing private companies for six consecutive years, TelePacific Communications is the largest competitive telecom provider in California and Nevada. Also serving the Texas market, we offer business customers a broad suite of solution oriented telecom services including comprehensive TDM & SIP voice, VoIP/Hosted PBX, data, data center, cloud, business continuity, internet and MPLS services over our own fiber and Ethernet network. Winning over one customer at a time, we became the largest competitor to AT&T and Verizon in California.
Are you a self-proclaimed Sales Hunter ready to join a sales centric company who understands what it takes to support a top-shelf sales force? Our products and pricing are well received, but it is our commitment to coordinated provisioning, accurate bills, and responsive customer care that separates us from our competitors, large and small.
Telecom Sales Consultants analyzes, consults and assesses customers? needs in order to provide comprehensive telecommunications services to meet short and long term goals. Sales Consultants spend at least 52% of job time out of the office in the field actively pursuing revenue objectives, selling TelePacific services to small & medium size businesses to meet or exceed set quota. They maintain high levels of professionalism as a representative of TelePacific to the business community during all phases of customer contact from pre-sales activity to post-sales and account management.
Our Sales Consultants:
• Conducts sales presentations demonstrating TelePacific professional solutions to meet customer's specific telecommunications needs and articulates the advantages of our products and services paralleled to our competition.
• Heavy daily prospecting & appointment setting.
• Manages full sales cycle from prospecting to order processing.
• Interfaces with customers to determine technical requirements and expectations thru solution selling.
• Negotiates contract pricing and configuration with customers.
• Reviews & submit contracts with Order Acceptance and Sales Engineering to ensure complete understanding of the contract/customer expectation.
• Provides weekly and sometimes daily forecasting & reporting against Key Performance Indicators (KPI?s) & activity.
• Participates in all sales and technology training.
• Participates in team cold call and activity blitzes.
• Valid Driver?s License
• Must have a clean DMV with a maximum of 3 points on driving record.
• No DUIs within the past 3 years.
Enterprise Business Consultant:
• Manages to an aggressive quota ($4,500 Customer Billing Revenue (CBR)/ Monthly Reoccurring Charges (MRC) per month).
• Five plus (5+) years of outside business to business sales experience, or four (4) years of telecommunications sales experience.
• May serve as sales mentor for junior executives.
Senior Account Executive:
• Manages to an aggressive quota ($3,500 Customer Billing Revenue (CBR)/ Monthly Reoccurring Charges (MRC) per month).
• Three to four (3-4) years of outside business to business sales experience, or two (2) years of telecommunications sales experience.
• Manages to an aggressive quota ($2,500 Customer Billing Revenue (CBR)/ Monthly Reoccurring Charges (MRC) per month).
• Two (2) years of outside business to business sales experience, or One (1) year of telecommunications sales experience.