Unarmed Hospital Security Agent
Company: Triumph Protection Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Summary:We have a few openings for a highly Professional
Security Agent to undertake the responsibility to preserve order
and to enforce regulations and directives for the Hospital site
pertaining to medical personnel, visitors, and premises. You will
be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing
vandalism, theft, or other criminal behavior. The ideal candidate
will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level
of observation and professionalism. The goal is to help the company
in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our
facilities safe and problem-free.Supervisory
- Controlling access to client site or facility through the
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, checking for
unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations,
blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of
accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Responding to incidents of fire, medical emergency, 5150
situations, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator
emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other
- Responds quickly and effectively to emergency and non-emergency
- Ability to physically and verbally intervenes during crisis.
This includes the functional ability to quickly grasp various
situations, develop rapport with emotionally disturbed people, and
understand when people are or are not processing information, and
be supportive or directive as needed.
- Escorts persons and assists medical personnel.
- Is constantly alert and vigilant for activities which could
result in injury to a person or damage to or loss of property.
- Comprehends and executes written or verbal instructions.
- Writes accurate, clear, and legible reports.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with co-workers,
medical staff members and other client vendors.
- Patrols and monitors an assigned area; reports suspicious
activities to local authorities.
- Monitors surveillance cameras, inspects property, and monitors
- Contacts law enforcement or fire department in case of an
- Investigates reports of suspicious activity on the
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent observational skills and attention to detail.
- Authoritative verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to learn the layout of the property and buildings.
- Clean driving record for at least 3 yearsEducation and
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Required.
- Security Guard Training Certification, Preferred (for specific
- Previous Medical or Hospital experience a plus, but not
required.Physical Requirements:With or without reasonable
accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to
effectively perform all essential functions. In addition to other
demands, the demands of the job include: - Ability to patrol the
property and access areas quickly. - Physically able to capture and
detain individuals if necessary. - Prolonged periods sitting at a
desk and monitoring surveillance equipment. - Must be able to lift
50 pounds at a time.Triumph Protection Group Key Attributes: -
Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and
clients. - Models a positive attitude. - Actively listens to others
and supports the team environment. - Asks questions and learns from
mistakes. - Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and
efficient manner. - Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds
company standards.EEO StatementTriumph Protection Group, Inc.
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws. Triumph believes that diversity leads to strength. This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training.Various schedules ranging from - 10 hour shifts8 hour
shiftsDays, Swing, NightsThese positions need 24/7 coverage Monday
thru FridayWeekend availabilityHolidaysPI196299258
Keywords: Triumph Protection Group, Reno , Unarmed Hospital Security Agent, Sales , Truckee, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!