Group Benefits Sales Specialist
Company: Performance Matters Associates (PMAUSA)
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Washington National Insurance Company's largest American
marketing partner, PMA USA, is looking for the right individuals
who have the desire to earn a good living, work a flexible schedule
and help hundreds of our clients and their employees by educating,
advising and servicing them to improve their quality of life. This
is a business-to-business sales position helping employers find
health care benefit solutions, and improve employee retention by
creating or enhancing their employee benefits packages with our
products. You will be working with our currently contracted school
district, local government, and small business accounts, re-opening
dormant accounts as well as developing new accounts. -Job
Requirements:DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The ideal candidate for this position is enthusiastic,
career-minded, self-motivated individual with a proven record of
professionalism and success in fast-paced environments. The
individual selected will receive comprehensive sales training along
with dependable home office support to grow his/her own business
and realize the unlimited growth potential unique to the employee
benefits industry and to PMA USA as a leader in the national
- Motivated and goal-oriented
- A professional presence and demeanor
- A dedication to customer service
- Ability to travel in state
- Experience prospecting, networking and/or new business
- Passion for making a difference in the community
- Stable work history
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Ability to earn client trust along with excellent relationship
- One of the best commission and bonus programs in the
- Residual and renewal income opportunities for life.
- Incentives, such as world-class travel experiences offered
annually to top performers.
- One of the most effective training and go-to-market processes
in the industry.
Earn what you're worth, make a difference in people's lives, and
have a great time while you do it!
PMA USA is an Equal Opportunity Company.
CA Residents: - We collect personal information from you in order
to consider you for career -opportunities with our company and its
affiliates. Please see our company website to learn more about the
information we collect and - how we use it. -
Keywords: Performance Matters Associates (PMAUSA), Reno , Group Benefits Sales Specialist, Sales , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!