Company: BIG O TIRES - RENO (MAEANNE/OLD VIRGINIA RD)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
COMPENSATION IS HOURLY RATE + COMMISSION = $27.00 to $30.00 (or
more) per hour
YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF HOW MUCH YOU CAN MAKE WITH THE COMMISSION
Avg yearly earnings 50-60K with the ability to make more.
Hourly wage is $20 per hour, Commission ranges from $7.00 to $10.00
FAST PACED RETAIL SALES FOR A TIRE AND AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR
ENVIRONMENT, MUST HAVE MIN 3 YRS EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL SALES and
AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
FEMALE FRIENDLY WORKPLACE AND WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD AND BE AT LEAST 21YRS OLD,WILLING TO
WORK SATURDAYS AND FULL TIME.
HEALTH, DENTAL, & VISION INSURANCE, PAID HOLIDAYS, UP TO TWO WEEKS
PER YEAR OF PAID VACATIONS, AND EMPLOYER MATCHING RETIREMENT
PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE.
At Big O Tires, we strive to be the preferred tire and auto service
retailer in every community while making Big O Tires a great place
to work. We offer affordable benefits, profit sharing bonuses, paid
time off, a family oriented work environment, and all you need to
be successful. Join our team today!POSITION SUMMARYAs an Automotive
Salesperson for Big O Tires, you will focus on enhancing the
customer experience, building loyalty, and maximizing sales. If you
have a service sales background, a proven track record in sales,
and are highly committed to delivering the best service experience
to our guests, we would like to talk with you. This is a
high-volume, fast-paced environment that requires the ability to
multi-task, maintain a friendly and professional demeanor, with
superb customer service and communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build customer satisfaction and loyalty by providing the best
- Achieve a thorough knowledge of all products, services,
warranties and maintenance issues
- Keep up to date through training and vendor publications
- Adhere to the Big O Tire policies and procedures
- Assist other sales or service associates as needed in an effort
to exceed our customers' expectations
- Help maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the building
and perimeter areas
- Assist in receiving or transferring goods and maintenance of
the inventory including unloading trucks and warehouse
- Maintain showroom merchandise
- Follow all safety practices as outlined in policy and
- Sales of tires and service-related needsQUALIFICATIONS
- 3 year minimum tire & auto service sales experience
- Strong auto service & tire sales knowledge
- Good leadership abilities and team building
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient at preventive maintenance sales
- Maintain professional appearance at all times
- Have problem solving abilities and be a self-starter
- Multi-tasking abilities This franchise is independently owned
and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to
the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the
management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at
this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location,
and not to Big O Tires Corporate.
Keywords: BIG O TIRES - RENO (MAEANNE/OLD VIRGINIA RD), Reno , Salesperson, Sales , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!