Sales Representative West Territory
Company: Bandwango Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Sales Representative West
Our Sales Representative is responsible for communicating the
benefits of the company's product in order to drive sales. Sales
reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its
prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including
identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting
existing clients with information and assistance that relates to
products and services. This individual must have strong
interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels
(email, phone, etc.).
Essential Skills and Responsibilities include:
- 2+ years of experience working for or with DMOs.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and, at times,
- Ability to understand the needs and pain points of prospective
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Accurately and properly manage all activity in HubSpot
- Attend industry events to build a relationship network.
- Conduct qualifying calls with inbound leads to determine their
viability and next steps.
- CRM experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous sales experience is preferred but not required for
candidates with experience in the DMO space.
- Prospect and present Bandwango DXE to identify key
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong writing skills
- Willingness to travel at least 15 days annually.
- Work in tandem with the Director of Sales or Executive Director
to distribute and follow up on proposals.
Physical RequirementsWhile performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers to
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is
occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.This job description should not be considered
all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The
employee understands that the job description is neither complete
nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of
their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional
duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.We are
an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Bandwango is changing the way that businesses connect with their
community by creating mobile passes that drive consumers to
businesses. We have a proven business model and are only scratching
the surface of our potential. Bandwango is a place where your voice
is heard and you can influence the design and success of our
business. Bandwango has a clear vision for the future and
leadership puts a lot of trust in each employee to make it
Bandwango's Core Values:• We work for each other• We are
innovators• We listen• We act with integrity & respect• We have
What to expect from us:• Opportunity for career growth• Ability to
directly impact the direction of our products• Unlimited PTO
(Salaried Employees)• Health Insurance (Bandwango pays 80% of the
employee premiums)• Dental Insurance• Life InsuranceThis is a
Keywords: Bandwango Inc., Reno , Sales Representative West Territory, Sales , Truckee, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!