Cabinet Sales Representative
Company: US LBM Holdings
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionMeek's Lumber and Hardware, a division of USLBM,
originated in Lockwood, Missouri, where Charles C. Meek opened the
company's first lumberyard in 1919. In the early 1930s Charles C.
Meek, Jr. relocated the business to its current headquarters in
Springfield, Missouri. In the 1950s Charles C. Meek Jr. ventured to
Northern California and opened the first Meek's yard on the West
Coast which has since grown with the acquisition of many local
lumber yards.We are currently looking for a Cabinet Sales
Representative for our Meeks location.What you should know about
working at Meek's Lumber and Hardware:
- We're all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization, and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.The Cabinet Sales Representative is responsible
- Create custom designs for customers using 2020 Cabinet Design
Software, ensuring all required installation notes and details are
captured in plans Assist customers in viewing cabinet samples or
- Identify and develop quality sales leads; plan and complete
customer follow up to lead customers through the sales process and
- Use persuasive selling skills to create cabinet sales including
upgraded cabinet features and other product category items to
maximize customer experience and satisfaction
- Maintain accurate documentation of customer activity; document
the customer sales process and maintain customer records
- Document and update pipeline report, maintaining accurate
information on a weekly basis.
- Stay up to date with trends and competitors developments to
ensure designs are current with market expectations.
- Complete accurate order forms and supporting documentation and
- Collect deposits, payments from customer as required.
- Adhere to Meek's safety standards and enforce safety
regulationBuilding Your Career With Benefits:
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We'll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programsMeek's Lumber and Hardware, a Division
of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal opportunity employer of all
qualified individuals.We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, order of protection status, or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: US LBM Holdings, Reno , Cabinet Sales Representative, Sales , Gardnerville, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!