Groups Sales Manager
Company: Granlibakken Tahoe
Location: Tahoe City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary This position will effectively
administer sales for all group business, including weddings, family
reunions and room blocks. Benefits
- Insurance - Health, Dental & Life
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Pool, Gym & Recreation Use
- Employee Housing Opportunity
- Employee Meeting Space Rental
- Employee Lodging Rates and Friends and Family Rates
- Employee Shift Meals and Food Discounts
- Shared Gold Pass for California Ski ResortsResponsibilities
- Handle sales inquiries related to groups.
- Provide clients with relevant information on the various
options available to them, utilizing correct rates.
- Update the various internal systems from initial inquiry to
fully executed event/stay and post stay.
- Work along with the various other internal departments to
prepare for and execute group bookings smoothly, and without
surprises. Ensuring constant inter-departmental communication to
- Conduct site visits for prospective groups.
- Take deposits, progress and final payments for booked
- Capture room blocks.
- Present group/individuals with an accurate account balance at
time of departure. Collect payment for services rendered.
- Assist groups with issues and complaints, exercising judgment
as to supervisory involvement. Answer incoming calls from group as
- Daily involvement with group leader/s while they are
- Maintain and build relationship with groups that are desired
for repeat business.
- Maintain current knowledge of local area, attractions and
events, to offer as add-on sale experiences.
- Perform other duties as assignedQualifications
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required for
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Basic computer and typing skills required.
- Experience: Previous guest service and group sales experience
preferred, but not essentialAbout Us Granlibakken Tahoe is a
beautiful secluded resort located in 74 wooded acres of picturesque
Tahoe City mountain valley. The resort offers lodging, host
conferences, weddings, special events, yoga and wellness retreats.
On property activities include a ski and sled hill, pool, tennis
courts and a tree top ropes course. Granlibakken Tahoe is a
beautiful work setting with a great team of employees.
Keywords: Granlibakken Tahoe, Reno , Groups Sales Manager, Sales , Tahoe City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!