Patient Engagement Sales Executive
Company: Change Healthcare
Location: Incline Village
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Patient Engagement Sales ExecutivePosition SummaryThe Provider
Specialty Sales, Patient Engagement Sales Specialist is focused on
growing our solutions footprint across new and installed customers.
As a member of our sales team, you will be reporting to the
Provider Specialty Sales leader, and you will be part of a small,
focused team within a sales organization of 35+ people delivering
$40M+ in new bookings each year. Working in a highly collaborative
culture with smart, innovative, and dedicated team members in a
matrix environment. This role sells in a matrix organization and is
accountable for collaborating with other sales channels to deliver
results.What will be my duties and responsibilities in this
- Develop robust pipeline leveraging CHC's current customer base
and net new leads.
- Coordinates and works closely with Installed Base accounts as
well as pursuing new logo customers.
- Participate in weekly forecasting process to provide visibility
to the sales pipeline status and potential to achieve target
bookings, as well as upside and downside risks to achieving target
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis based on customer
profiles and market feedback.
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with core Field and
sales leaders to ensure proper engagement with core teams and
- Establishes and successfully gains meaningful access to C-Suite
where a strategic relationship does not exist.
- Making initial contact with prospective clients and managing
customer relationships until execution of contract.
- Sell and support the growing need of patient engagements
solutions and educate executives on Change Healthcare's offerings.
- Regularly scheduling face-to-face client meetings to follow up
on new business opportunities and re-educating existing clients of
Change Healthcare's available service lines.
- Conducting sales presentations virtually or in person.
- Communicating on a regular basis with internal teammates and
management to ensure weekly business growth goals are achieved on a
consistent basisWhat are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum of 8 years healthcare technology sales experience,
specific experience in revenue cycle management and patient
experience technologies is preferred.
- Demonstrated sales track record, new sales track record &
proven quota performance selling healthcare software systems to
hospitals and IDN's and at the C-Suite level, VP and or Director
- Demonstrated knowledge of the complete, end to end Patient
Engagement/Experience including Patient Acquisition solutions to
Revenue Cycle Management solutions; experience or existing
relationships with Marketing departments and patient experience
Experience prospecting new business opportunities, new market
development, and upselling existing clients
- Deep rooted knowledge and experience selling into the
Healthcare organizations with current knowledge of information
systems technology and of the healthcare industry and trends i.e.
EMRs, Population Management, advanced healthcare analytics, etc.
- Experience in a start-up environment or new solution launch;
Comfortable selling into an immature market space and challenging
the status quo
- Experience working in a large matrix sales environment - proven
ability to build relationships across the organization and
collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership in healthcare across
multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to senior technical
and business decision makers
- Understanding of complex sales cycles at strategic level with
capability to provide clear, balanced advice/counsel on a broad
range of strategic and complex management, product and go to market
issuesWhat other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Customer centric with the ability to adjust plans and actions
to meet changing market and/or customer needs and ability to put
creative deals together to drive business growth
- Highly organized and proficient at executing when experiencing
multiple competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an open,
honest and direct communication style and ability to build
relationships across an organization to accomplish goals
- Ability to connect insights to business needs and solutions
across multiple internal departmentsWhat are the working conditions
and physical requirements of this job?General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?Up to 50%, but remote at this
timeEmployees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
reimbursement.#TN# AZ#CA#IL#NV#NM#ORJoin our team today where we
are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and
more efficient healthcare system!COVID MandateAs a federal
contractor, Change Healthcare is adhering to the Executive Order
which mandates vaccination. As such, we are requiring all U.S. new
hires and employees to show proof of being fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 or receive an approved accommodation by their date of
hire, as a condition of employment.As we continue to navigate the
ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to doing our
part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team
members and our communities. Proof of vaccination or accommodations
requests will be collected once an offer is accepted with Change
Healthcare. All accommodation requests will be carefully considered
but are not guaranteed to be approved.Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action StatementChange Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment
discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the
supplemental information at
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting
reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Reno , Patient Engagement Sales Executive, Sales , Incline Village, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!