Remote Outbound Sales Representative - Licensed REQUIRED
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today
and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit
Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by
Great Place to Work - US for the past several years. We were also
selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's
Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.We have been named by
Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of
America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well as one of
America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our
commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate
discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability,
veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis
prohibited by federal, state or local law.Job DescriptionDo you
want to be in control of your schedule! If so, stop your search,
this is what you have been looking for. In this career role you
will work remotely Monday - Friday and be able to set your 8-hour
day within the hours of 7AM - 6PM daily.Positivity. Flexibility.
Determination and a persuasive personality. Qualities like these
cannot be taught. But they can be sharpened, strengthened, and
appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as
a part of our Contact Center Sales Organization. Bring your unique
talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid-training,
licensing in all 50 states, and a dynamic role that directs only
warm leads your way (no cold calls) - because we believe in
supporting your success, not holding it back. Join our team and
realize the rewards of a career with unlimited earning potential,
uncapped commissions, and a portfolio of benefits that start on day
- Uncapped Monthly Sales Incentive with average monthly range of
- Total Average Earnings: $88,500-98,500 (first year)
- Starting Base $45,000
- Potential for Top Sales Representatives to make over 100k
- We are offering work from home options along with traditional
in office positions depending on location.
- We offer Remote Inside Sales positions in 14 states- AZ, FL,
ID, MO, NC, NV, PA, OH, OK, OR, SC, TX, UT, WA. Candidate must
reside in one of these 14 states to be considered for this
- During the first 6-8 weeks of training, your schedule will be
Mon-Fri, (9-5:30pm CT).
- During the subsequent 12 weeks of onboarding, your hours will
remain the same. One weekend day per week (Saturday or Sunday) will
be required with an alternate day off mid-week.
- After onboarding is completed and you transition to your
regular position, your schedule will run Monday - Friday and you
will be able to set your 8-hour day within the hours of 7AM - 6PM
daily.In this role you will:
- Place outbound sales calls from internet generated leads.
- Manage leads by tracking, following up, and closing sales to
achieve sales and productivity objectives.
- Perform direct sales and selling techniques for auto and home
- Must have a current, active P&C license
- At least 1 year of experience in sales and customer
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping
- Ability to communicate well to both prospects and
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and organizational
- Strong typing capabilities and PC proficiency
- Previous cold calling experience is recommended71
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Reno , Remote Outbound Sales Representative - Licensed REQUIRED, Sales , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!