Ticket & Season Pass Sales Agent - Winter Seasonal
Company: Palisades Tahoe
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About Palisades TahoePalisades Tahoe is the largest ski resort
in the Lake Tahoe region, boasting 6,000 skiable acres across eight
peaks. The more than 70-year-old resort celebrates a rich history
as the host of the 1960 Winter Olympics, the Spring Skiing Capital,
and home mountain to dozens of Olympic and World Cup athletes
across multiple snow sports. With an average annual snowfall of 400
inches, Palisades Tahoe frequently operates the longest ski and
snowboard season in Lake Tahoe. The European-inspired Village at
Palisades Tahoe offers year-round events and over 50 bars,
restaurants, and boutiques, many of which are locally owned and
operated. Palisades Tahoe is on the Ikon Pass, which offers access
to 47 international ski destinations. In 2021 the resort changed
its name, trading in a harmful slur for a name that better reflects
its values and legacy. Visit the Palisades Tahoe website or call
1.800.403.0206 to learn more. You can also visit us on Instagram,
Twitter, Facebook, and Vimeo.A Great Job and Benefits to Match:
- Free skiing + riding privileges to 14 iconic resorts including
Palisades Tahoe, Mammoth Mountain, Steamboat, Solitude and
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Free lift tickets, plus 50% off lift tickets
- 25%-50% discount at Food & Beverage locations at Squaw and
- 30% discount at Palisades Tahoe operated retail stores,
including The North Face, Oakley and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
duties.Applicants must be 18 years old.Essential Job
Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties
may be assigned:
- Provide customers with top quality customer service in a
friendly and positive manner.
- Understand and develop an in depth knowledge of the products
sold. These product categories include but are not limited to;
Season Passes, Daily tickets, Adult and Children Ski School, and
- Provide resort, village and local information to the guest, we
want our guests to feel welcome to the Tahoe area.
- Assess customers needs and provide them with the best product
available to meet those needs in an effective manner.
- Responsible for properly reconciling releases and to verify
that all work has been completed accurately.
- Display accurate cash handling skills; perform daily sales and
close procedures while following company and departmental policies
- Assist in the resolution of guest complaints; handle guest
concerns and communicate suggestions.
- Light housekeeping duties and stocking of inventory.
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures
and participate in all departmental and resort training and
- Assist with minimal shoveling and snow removal.Competencies and
- Effective communication skills, oral & written
- Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written
- Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company
- Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time
- Work well as part of a team.
- Able to work well in a high volume, hectic environment, while
maintaining composure when dealing with irate customers, and
maintaining a high level of accuracy and courtesy
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative on finding the answers
to questions where one does not know the answer.
- Good math skills.
- Basic computer skills, fast and accurate typing
- Knowledge of Palisades Tahoe.
- Six months experience in customer service.EducationPreferred
- High School or betterBehaviorsPreferred
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to
take on more responsibility
Keywords: Palisades Tahoe, Reno , Ticket & Season Pass Sales Agent - Winter Seasonal, Sales , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!