Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: November 18, 2021
JOB SUMMARY Under supervision, the Introduction Agent is
responsible for direct sales of the Company---s Term product, the
Introductions Package. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sells Introduction Packages to non-buying guests (tours) in a
professional and ethical manner, through a structured sales
presentation which includes checking each tour out of their
presentation on all applicable tours that did not purchase the
vacation ownership program during their scheduled tour.
- Presents appropriate pricing and options in accordance with
specified guidelines and as directed by management.
- Follows all approved sales closing procedures and completes all
appropriate new Introduction Program documentation as
- Accountable for meeting acceptable closing percentage goals and
value per guest (VPG) requirements set for the department.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- A minimum one (1) year of experience in the vacation ownership
- No supervisory experience required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Valid Real Estate License, as required by state law. SKILLS &
ABILITIES This position requires the capability to understand and
follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and
usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be
able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve
problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact
successfully with internal and external customers. Specific skills
and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to conduct oneself on a professional and unbiased
manner at all times.
- Able to clearly explain the product and sales contract.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine,
fax machine, etc.).
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation
with internal and external customers.
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public
- Basic math skills. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note that
Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International
(DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond
Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A
transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems
and branding but it will take time until our separate operating
systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated. As
a result, for a period of time, employees will receive
correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from
HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Reno , Introduction Agent-CA, Sales , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!