Company: Custom Ink
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Custom Ink, the leader in custom apparel for groups and communities, is all about bringing people together. That's what inspires our innovative online platform, world-class customer support, and award-winning work environment. With 1,500 team members or Inkers and $350M in revenue, we are passionate about the success and well-being of our team and have earned frequent recognition as a top workplace from such organizations as Fortune Magazine. Our customers are counting on us to come through for them, and thats important to all Inkers - no matter what role theyre in.
How youll make a difference:
We seek hardworking and reliable team members to help fill custom printed t-shirt orders in our production facility. Success on this team means:
- Valuing Customer Satisfaction
- Working with a High Level of Craftsmanship
- Achieving daily Targets with a drive for Top Performance
- Being comfortable with Physically Demanding, but Rewarding & Hands on Work
- Staying Flexible and Adapting to a growing, fun, and fast-paced environment
- Being on time and reliable each and every day
What youll do:
As a Production Associate, you will be integral to the crafting of custom products for our valued customers. Responsibilities will include:
- Specializing in a specific area: Shipping or Receiving, Ink Mixing, Materials Handling, Screen or Digital Printing, Quality Control, Personalization
- Operating Production Equipment: Including printers, printing presses, and heat presses for decorating t-shirts and other apparel products
- Providing Quality Control: Inspecting all goods before and after printing, ensuring each order is completed accurately and to our customers expectations. Attention to detail is a must!
- This role involves handling, counting, and checking hundreds of items daily
- Each area of our operation operates under clear deadlines and goals
- Maintaining Pace: Knowing your targets and consistently working to achieve them
- Team Work: Knowing when to ask for help, and when to provide support. Generally being present and showing up well for team mates
- Other: In addition each role in our Production facility:
- Operates under clear deadlines and results-oriented metrics
- Has clear tasks, positions, and are organized and optimized for productivity
- Includes repetitive actions that maximize consistent, high quality results
How youll be measured:
The key measures of success for this position are:
- Productivity & Accuracy maintaining (and striving to exceed) targeted expectations for average number of orders completed per day, and consistently executing the quality of work our customers expect
- Teamwork working collaboratively with your team providing real-time feedback to enhance teammates and customers experience with Custom Ink
What were looking for:
In this role you will be required to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand on your feet for extended periods of time. No specific prior printing experience is required, but a solid track record of focused and productive work is desired. Experience with basic computer knowledge (email, opening files, Excel) is a plus!
In addition, you must share our company values - practicing the Golden Rule, taking Ownership, and driving and embracing Innovation.
Please submit a letter of interest with your application.
Custom Ink uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all new team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Note: To apply for this job, submit your application by clicking on the Apply Now button on this page
Keywords: Custom Ink, Reno , production worker, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!