Company: Z Line
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Who are we?
ZLINE Kitchen & Bath is a Reno-based kitchen & bathroom appliance
company providing attainable luxury - to homeowners. Simply put, we
are a progressive, nationwide company that creates, markets, and
sells high-end kitchen appliances such as range hoods and oven
ranges. We are quickly becoming a household name in appliances and
partner with The Home Depot, Lowe's, Costco, and many other
reputable retailers. With designs inspired by Lake Tahoe's
captivating landscapes, it's no wonder how ZLINE is forging its own
path... Will you help us tell our story?
We are known for our attention to detail and commitment to our
customers and employees alike. We believe in innovation, honest
business, and are proud of the products we create, the services we
offer, and the team that makes it all possible.
What does it take to be a ZLINE Logistics Coordinator?
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Prior experience in logistics - preferred
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field -
- Strong team player with the ability to work within a team
dynamic or independently as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational, follow-up, and time management
- Literacy with Mac OS computer systems
- Dedicated to being a forever learner of product knowledge and
expanding knowledge of forward-thinking marketing concepts. Job
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist team with any questions regarding shipping or product
- Assist with special shipping arrangements as necessary
- Coordinate shipment transportation to ensure efficient and
- Track shipment arrivals and update ERP with correct arrival
- Audit freight billings
- Assist in coordinating inbound deliveries
- Review shipping documents to ensure their accuracy
- Ensure the quality of all services provided meets the required
- Assist in spreadsheet management and updates Working Hours &
Hours of Operation
On-Site: Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm with a one hour lunch,
Fridays 8:00am - 4:30pm with a 30 minute lunch
Benefits & Perks
Available to all full-time employees after 90 working days!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k Match at 6%
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Development Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement, We want to see you
- Positive Workplace Culture & Success-Driven Atmosphere. Check
out more about our culture here: ZLINE's Unparalleled Company
- Dog-friendly office space...Because dogs make everything
- Fridge & pantry filled with drinks & snacks!
- Festive Friday celebrations with tacos & treats
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that
is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race,
color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and apprenticeship. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath, LLC makes hiring
decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs
at the time.
Keywords: Z Line, Reno , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!