Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift
Company: Atlas Roofing
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Atlas Molded Productsis seeking aForklift Operator and Material
Handlerfor theReno, NVfacility.
Forklift Operator and Material Handler Primary
- General understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality
standards, equipment, operations, safety requirements and
- Load or unload trucks either by hand, forklift, or by pallet
- Adjust shipping documents accordingly.
- Unload incoming material and place in proper inventory
- Inspect incoming material for damage and accurate count.
- Notify supervisor of any discrepancies or damage.Forklift
Operator and Material Handler Experience
- Prior experience in a manufacturing / industrial environment
- Prior forklift experience preferred.Forklift Operator and
Material Handler Knowledge, Skills Abilities
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken,
- Must be able to use simple math and use basic hand-held
measuring toolsForklift Operator and Material Handler Education,
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
preferred.Forklift Operator and Material Handler Additional
- Moderate to heavy physical effort required including sitting,
standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders,
grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and
above head level, and tolerant of temperature changes for the
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 100 pounds; and
safely operate assigned machinery.Total Compensation
- Atlas Molded Productsoffers a competitive compensation and
vacation/holiday package as well as a comprehensive benefits
program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life/AD
D/LTD insurance, 401k and Medical Dependent Care Spending
Atlas Roofing Corporationis an Equal Employment Opportunity
No calls or agencies please.
Keywords: Atlas Roofing, Reno , Forklift Operator - 3rd Shift, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...