Dispatcher - RENO
Company: Keolis North America
Posted on: May 23, 2023
- Good Judgement skills
- Communication skills( Written and Verbal )
- Handle high stress
- Computer skills
- Knows how to read Maps
- Scheduling skills
- Problem solver
- Reasoning skills
- Decision making
- Contract interpretation skills
- Fast learner Knowledge and Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D
- 3 Years of field experience of equivalent.
- Microsoft systems experience
- Multiline phone experience --Key--Accountabilities Job
- Supervise drivers in directions and immediate situations.
- Coordinates dispatching of drivers by receiving and
transmitting radio calls.
- Inputs and retrieves computer data quickly.
- Answers questions and provides information to the drivers and
clients over the telephone.
- Makes entries into automated computer system.
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date files and logs.
- Assists drivers in ensuring clients are delivered in a timely
- Assemble schedules for the following day of service
- Clearly document all cancellations and no shows.
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Effectively communicate any problems or issues with managers as
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to effectively interpret contract rules and
- Ability to effectively decipher maps
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communications and
- Ability to handle stress, including emergency
- Generally, works inside air-conditioned office.
- May sit for 6+ hours a day.
- Uses computer keyboard and monitor for 6+ hours a day.
- High volume use of telephone.
- Creative thinking, problem solving, reasoning, and
- Email and Internet
- Microsoft Office Applications Suite Additional Statements Drug
and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon passing
pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent upon
receiving a favorable background check. If applying for a safety
sensitive position, it may require a physical examination. Safety
commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis. By placing safety
first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees, customers, and
communities. Together we can become the most successful
transportation company in the world.-- Environmental commitment:
Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the
impact of operations to our people and the communities in which we
operate. EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment
Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race,
color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin,
ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and
perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Disclaimer and
closing statement: The above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work performed by employees
assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is
committed to offering our employees competitive compensation and
benefits, opportunities for development and growth throughout an
exciting and rewarding career, and the safest work environment
possible #CB-- IND HP
Keywords: Keolis North America, Reno , Dispatcher - RENO, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...