Material Handler - Days - Now Hiring up to $23.50/hour
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Now Hiring up to $23.50 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring events!
Chewy Fulfillment Center -
8001 N. Virginia St, Reno NV 89506 -
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm -
As a member of our fulfillment center and warehouse team, you'll
thrive in a safety-first work environment where your voice matters.
We will empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full
potential. You will be recognized for your hard work and
commitment, and we can't wait for you to join the pack! We are
holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers.
Why you'll love working here:
Across all Chewy roles and locations, you'll work within a
supportive and inclusive culture - where you'll receive competitive
pay and wage increases. -
We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate full-time and part-time scheduling
- State of the art, climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
available for full-time team members
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and Employee Assistance Program
- Team building events and company-sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible to accrue up to 80
hours of PTO their first year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult, and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
- The option to sign up for Payactiv's Earned Wage Access
program, and access a portion of the money you've already earned,
before your regular payday!
What you'll do:
We focus on excellent customer service, and we take pride and great
care in every order we fill for our customers - and their fuzzy
family members. Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of
warehouse functions, including:
- Labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfilling and organizing orders to ensure customer delivery
process is efficient and accurate.
- Creating accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Safely and efficiently operating Powered Industrial Trucks
(PIT) and material handling equipment, to receive or transport
product to storage and staging locations.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Understand and adhere to our safety guidelines and
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment-g., Movexx/Amigo, Walkie
Stacker, Double Walkie Rider, etc.
Physical job requirements:
- Walk up to 2 miles per shift.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently lift up to 70 pounds using an optional team
- Rarely lift greater than 70+ pounds using a team lift.
- Stand, push, pull, carry, squat, and kneel.
- Climb up and down stairs (where applicable).
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the
application process or to perform these job requirements, please
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. -If you have a
disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar
law, and you need an accommodation during the application process
or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious
accommodation, please contact .
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact
Keywords: Chewy, Reno , Material Handler - Days - Now Hiring up to $23.50/hour, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!