Credit Analyst I
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Credit Analyst I 6+ Month Contract Reno, Plano, or LA
We are seeking a highly skilled and engaged individual with a
passion for staying one step ahead of financial losses, evaluating
financial stability and fraud risk factors, while protecting and
minimizing the impact for our merchants. The ideal candidate should
have a solid understanding of financial risk behaviors and
patterns, and of financial records, such as invoices, balance
sheets and bank statements.
- Applies defined procedures to independently investigate,
analyze, and resolve queued fraud and financial risk issues.
- Makes outbound calls to customers to validate payments
- Writes complete, succinct and accurate case notes.
- Reviews other risk agent's work to either approve or provide
- Provides empathetic, accurate, and efficient resolutions to the
most complex and escalated customers.
- Handles questions or escalations on suspected fraud from other
business units. Qualifications:
- Experience in risk mitigation within the payments industry (3-5
years preferred) with the ability to identify the behaviors and
signs of risky financial transactions or accounts.
- Excellent research and investigative skills.
- Proficient use of technology with exceptional internet research
- Ability to make independent and sound decisions and think on
your feet in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to partner and work seamlessly across the team to
effectively document and share problems, opportunities, and
- CFE certification is a plus!
- Must be able to work overtime as well as Saturdays and some
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Reno , Credit Analyst I, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!