Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Posted on: September 24, 2022
6 Month Contract, Potential to Extend or Convert
* The Fraud Disruption Team is seeking a highly skilled and engaged
individual with a passion for customers and staying one-step ahead
* The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of risky
behaviors and patterns, chargeback and financial records, such as
invoices, balance sheets and bank statements.
* Applies defined procedures to independently investigate, analyze,
and resolve queued fraud and financial risk issues.
* Works with limited instructions on defined risk cases.
* Makes outbound calls to customers to validate payments
* Writes complete, succinct and accurate case notes.
* Provides empathetic, accurate, and efficient resolutions to very
complex and escalated customers.
* Handles questions or escalations on suspected fraud from other
* Allowed discretion in waiving specific company policies such as
pricing and timing.
* Maintains or exceeds established standards for investigation
* Works on special projects as needed
* Takes feedback recommendations on process improvements, while
also identifying areas where improvement is needed and contribute
to make necessary changes.
* Escalates infrequently and only for the most complex, unknown
* Works with team to share best practices and idea on fraud
* Experience in risk mitigation within the payments industry (2-4
years preferred) with the ability to identify the behaviors and
signs of risky financial transactions or accounts.
* Excellent research and investigative skills.
* Proficient use of technology with exceptional internet research
* Ability to make independent and sound decisions and think on your
feet in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to partner and work seamlessly across the team to
effectively document and share problems, opportunities, and
* Ability to successfully manage time to meet tight deadlines.
* A self-starter who works independently and resolves issues with
minimal supervision. Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal
* Communicates (verbal and written) complex issues in ways that the
customer easily understands and can successfully apply the
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast paced, high volume
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel,
* Positive attitude and team player.
* Enjoys staying on top of breaking fraud schemes/ trends.
* CFE certification is a plus!
* Must be able to work overtime as well as Saturdays and some
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Reno , Risk Analyst, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!