CDL B Route Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 23, 2022
** $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for candidates that meet CDL requirements
for this position **
Clean Harbors is seeking a Class B CDL Driver to join their safety
conscious team in our Reno, NV location! Driver will pick up
inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations throughout
the region and transport the inventory to a Clean Harbors facility
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages with a lot of over time opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Segregating, packing and loading materials and waste products
for safe transportation
- Preparing DOT shipping documents
- Conducting projects/jobs according to site specific Federal,
State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as
Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and
- Overnight travel required, approximately 25%
- CDL B a plus but not required * We will help you obtain your
Class B CDL and Hazmat endorsement
- Retail Technician travels alongside Retail Driver
- Uses laptop at customer site for data entry and printing
- Monday - Friday with occasional Saturdays
- Early morning start
- Will work 8 to 14 hours daily
- Paid overtime after 8 hours in the workday
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- CDL license, or willingness to obtain within 90 days of
- Must be willing to obtain and maintain HAZMAT endorsement
- Previous commercial driving experience preferred
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading
provider of environmental, energy and industrial services
throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site,
providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We
are solving tough problems through innovation and proven
methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Reno , CDL B Route Driver, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!