Manufacturing Engineering Technician
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
Hamilton Company is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Technician.
Ideal candidates would have demonstrable technical skills gained
through a combination of education and experience. The Engineering
Technician will have the chance to work in a fast-paced environment
on industry leading equipment with cutting-edge technology.
Engineering Technician responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities for process and yield improvements and
cost reduction by analyzing manufacturing processes, defect/scrap
data, and complaint data and trends.
- Design or modify tooling and fixtures to support or improve
- Work closely with Mechanical Engineers to evaluate
manufacturability improvements for in-production designs.
- Complete root cause investigation on Customer Requests and
close out investigation documentation
- Participate in the MRB team to stay up to date with internal
quality issues and investigations
- Analyze production limitations and problems and facilitate root
- Analyzes data to identify opportunities for process or product
- Assists in the design and fabrication of custom production
equipment and work centers.
- Working knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Troubleshooting / problem solving ability
- Computer skills (MS office)
- Drafting/CAD skills (Creo preferred)
- Minimum of a high school diploma. Associates or Bachelor s
degree in an engineering related field preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a technical field
- Automation or PLC experience a plus
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision
insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability
insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace Associated topics: business, cost
efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods
engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Reno , Manufacturing Engineering Technician, Professions , Gardnerville, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!