Company: Waste Connections
Posted on: September 22, 2022
C&S Waste Solutions, a Waste Connections company, is looking
for a Driver to join the team in Susanville!
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 5:30am-2:00pm. Pay is $23.00/hour
depending on experience with regular wage increases.
Waste Connections has many stable opportunities for qualified and
motivated individuals who want to be part of a dynamic
organization. We provide competitive benefits and lots of room for
individual growth as the company expands. Because we operate with a
highly decentralized structure, we look for individuals who are
energetic and have individual initiative and creativity. Join us
and be a part of a winning team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to safely operate a garbage truck on specified routes
to collect solid waste
- Ability to read route sheets and service each customer
identified on the sheet or assigned by the dispatcher.
- Perform routine inspection and maintenance on vehicles such as
checking fluids, safety equipment, and tires.
- Ability to perform a physically demanding job, loading and
unloading, at times with no helpers.
- Courteous interaction with our customers and perform other
miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Extensive physical activity. Requires strenuous physical work;
heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects over 50
- Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks such
as moving mechanical parts which require following basic safety
- The employee is exposed to outside weather, including frequent
wet and/or humid conditions, as well as exposure to fumes and
vibration. Noise level is usually moderate.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid Class B CDL with air brakes endorsement as a minimum,
Class A is preferred
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in English.
High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience that is directly related to the
duties and responsibilities specified.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, long term & short term disability, life
insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect
with Your Future".
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Waste Connections, Reno , CDL Driver, Professions , Susanville, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!