Production Lead - Grave
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
Hamilton Company is seeking a Lead Process Technician. We are
looking for those with the ability to work accurately and who will
work in our Injection Molding Production area. They will perform a
variety of tasks associated with automated manufacturing in a clean
room environment. The Process Technician will provide the
department with technical expertise as may be needed for injection
mold plastics and maintain associated molding equipment.
* Perform routine production duties and preventative
* Adherence to product quality standards and procedures
* Responsible for daily operation of injection molding machines,
OEM and third-party automation machines and associated standalone
* Interact effectively with all support groups and fellow
* Responds to and troubleshoots machine errors to identify root
cause and implements resolution actions with an emphasis on
reduction of machine downtime.
* Ensures injection molding and automation machines have adequate
supply of raw material to allow for continuous operations.
* Completes daily documentation pertaining to daily activities,
downtime tracking, quality-related testing, and shift output
* Performs support functions in a manual capacity on production
lines without fully automated processes.
* Responsible for the timely completion and adequacy of assigned
tasks for performance and compliance with company policies,
procedures, standards and associated instructional guides.
* Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the cleanroom to
meet standards and Hamilton Company procedures.
* Accountable for regular and consistent attendance
* All other duties as assigned
* Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment to meet
quality and quantity quotas
* Able to quality check finished product and send unsatisfactory
items to rework
* Proven experience with safe production practices
* Stable work history
* Ability to work with others and and support supervisors
* Must be able to read and follow detailed manufacturing
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Previous experience in manufacturing environment preferred
* Technical Certificate and/or LEAP or CTE Program Completion
* 3-5 lead experience preferred
* Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
* Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
* Commitment to sustainable design
* Competitive Compensation
* Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision
insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability
insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
* Solid Stable Company
* Drug free workplace
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Reno , Production Lead - Grave, Professions , Chilcoot, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!