Posted on: August 6, 2022
Now Hiring up to $21.85 / hour
Complete your application below and visit us at our hiring
Chewy Fulfillment Center
8001 N. Virginia St, Reno NV 89506
Monday Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
There are several reasons why people choose to work and stay at
Chewy competitive pay, great perks, opportunities for advancement,
and oh yeah, the ability to make pets, pet parents, and pet
partners super happy! As a member of our team, you ll thrive in a
safety-first work environment where your voice matters. We will
empower you to build, grow, and unleash your full potential. You
will be recognized for your hard work and commitment, and we can t
wait for you to join the pack!
Why you ll love working here :
* Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations
* Multiple schedule options available
* Climate-controlled environment.
* Employee 20% Discount Program
* Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
* Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
* Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
* 401k with company matching
* Paid Time Off: Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10 days
of PTO each year.
* Competitive wages and opportunity for increase
* Opportunities for career growth and promotion within the
What you ll do:
* Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations using a Forklift and or
* Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate
* Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic shipments
* Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport products to storage
and staging locations
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact ...@chewy.com
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: ).
Keywords: Chewy, Reno , Forklift Operator, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!