Salesforce Business Analyst
Company: Legrand North America
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Title: Salesforce Business Analyst Location: US-NV-Reno Number
of Positions: 1 Category: Information Technology Position
Description At a Glance LOCATION: Reno, NV preferred OR US Remote
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Business
Analyst to join the Data, Power and Control team in Reno, Nevada or
Remote . The Salesforce Business Analyst will support for key
business functions at the Legrand Data, Power, and Control business
unit. We are looking for someone who will be the subject matter
expert for all things Salesforce. Main Activities:
- Collaborates with Sales, Service, Marketing and Support teams
to develop support requirements for current use and plans for
additional application expansion.
- Run and execute strategic projects within Salesforce to evolve
- Drive implementations of high-quality solutions through
building strong stakeholder relationships and facilitating regular
- Technical understanding of the platform. Allowing for
implementation of the latest features and functionality while
expanding the capabilities of the platform.
- Create, maintain, and enhance automated business
- Use tools such as Flow to build automations within
- Advise and implement process automation within Salesforce,
ensuring accurate documentation.
- Interface with Salesforce Development partner.
- Maintain Salesforce as the source of truth for all customer and
- Monitor and update Salesforce data including importing,
exporting, and mass updating of data.
- Oversee the execution of day-to-day configuration, support,
maintenance, and improvement of Salesforce, including the creation
of custom objects and fields.
- Design and develop custom reports for the Support, Sales and
- Oversee all activities related to managing changes within
Salesforce, including changes to business processes, technology,
- Design and implement new processes within Salesforce and
facilitate user adoption of these processes.
- Possess knowledge of deployment strategies and processes, for
example, staging environment versus production.
- Understand business needs and clearly translate them into
business and functional user requirements.
- Performs other similar and related duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer related
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in a Service or
Support position using Salesforce.com. Skills/Knowledge/Abilities:
- Minimum of three years of experience working as a Salesforce
Administrator/Business Analyst, and have experience designing,
configuring, and customizing Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based SaaS models, business
applications, extensive experience with data management and
reporting, and the ability to manage projects across
- Apex, Visualforce, Lighting Components.
- Salesforce-SAF ERP Integration experience preferred
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce.com and/or SFDC Administrator
or Advanced Administrator Certification.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
- Must have strong time and project management skills with the
ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- A self-starter, with the ability to thrive within a fast-paced,
- Must be highly organized, with a strong attention to
- Must be able to work effectively across functional groups.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively evaluate CRM
applications and the proper use.
- Keen interest in and aptitude for CRM and other "Cloud Based"
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint). Company Info About Legrand Every single day, Legrand
brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the
world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the
Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a
market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products
sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000
as one of the world's best employers. For more information, visit
legrand.com . About Legrand North and Central America Legrand North
and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60
locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring
Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power
Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive
medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA offers distinctive
benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid
maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women's
network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with
tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
About Legrand's Data Center Power and Control Division Legrand's
Data, Power & Control (DPC) division is a global provider of award
winning technology and infrastructure products which serve the
expanding requirements of today's data centers and related
ecosystems. Our innovative products are principally sold under the
Starline, Raritan, Server Technology, US Safety Trolley, and
Legrand brand names. As a leading provider of best in class
overhead power supply system's, intelligent PDUs, KVM switches,
connectivity, cabinet and containment solutions, our goal is to
support next generation technologies with flexibility for future
growth and energy and installation efficiencies, united by superior
design. For more information, visit raritan.com and servertech.com
Equal Opportunity Employer #LI-QH1
Keywords: Legrand North America, Reno , Salesforce Business Analyst, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!