Construction Superintendent - Commercial, Residential, Multifamily
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Local general contractor that specializes in Commercial,
Residential, Multifamily and more is currently looking for a
self-motivated and experienced Lead Superintendent.This Jobot Job
is hosted by: Ryan AndersonAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$80,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Very well respected and
distinguished private builder in the area - winning several awards
for past projects. We're looking for someone with that winning
spirit to help us grow along side of them and ensure our values are
being followed on every project.Why join us?Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Benefits
- 401 (K) Retirement Program
- Generous Paid Time OffJob DetailsThe candidate must have been a
superintendent on a previous job within the last 5 years. The
Superintendent is responsible for the entire construction project,
from mobilization to completion and for providing the skill,
knowledge, and experience to run the day-to-day operations, and
therefore must understand the entire construction process. The
Superintendent will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure
that the project is on schedule and that quality meets or exceeds
industry standards. The ideal candidate must also have the ability
to work on multiple sites if needed.Requirements:
- Have strong leadership skills.
- Have knowledge of all aspects and trades of constructing a
- Study specifications and scopes of work to plan procedures for
construction and ensure start and finish times, safety, quality,
and staffing/subcontractor requirements for each phase of
construction job are met.
- Be able to forecast the job.
- Lead weekly or semi-weekly jobsite meetings.
- Make sure the jobsite is clean and safe at all times.
- Walk the jobsite daily to inspect subcontractor work for
quality and scheduling purposes.
- Be able to read blue prints, study specifications, and review
scopes of work.
- Prepare and run a comprehensive project schedule.
- Prepare or review reports on progress, materials used, punch
lists, and pictures, and adjust work schedules as indicated by
- Maintain daily paperwork using BuilderTrend.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, subcontractors,
inspectors, and co-workers as well as be able to handle city and
- Communicate through strong written and verbal skills with
office staff, clients, subcontractors, inspectors, architects,
- Coach and mentor those employees working under them on the
- Create and or assist project manager with RFI's(request for
- Plan ahead on future construction activities (i.e. 3-week look
ahead schedule) to ensure efficient and productive transition from
one task to another/from one day to the nextRequired experience:
- Construction 10+ years
- Excel, Outlook, Construction Management SoftwareEducation:
- Bachelor's degree preferredInterested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Reno , Construction Superintendent - Commercial, Residential, Multifamily, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!