Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Company: Sugar Bowl Ski Resort
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Sugar Bowl Resort is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk
to help with the receiving, transportation, and storage of all
incoming company supplies.
To provide a safe working environment and ensure consistent daily
operations, Sugar Bowl Resort is requiring that all staff must be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of November 15, 2021.
* Good communcations skills
* Experience working with the public
* Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
* Aware of proper food handling techniques
* Good physical condition
* Able to lift 50 pounds
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Provide transportation of supplies to special events
* Proper handling of invoices, COD Checks, UPS, and FedEx
* Compiling monthly inventories
* Handling and transporting the companies recyclables
* Maintaining a clean and healthy working environment
* Limited snow removal
* Proper food handling techniques (training provided)
* Operation of over the snow transportation (training provided)
Pay Dependent on Experience. Sugar Bowl is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Sugar Bowl Ski Resort, Reno , Shipping & Receiving Clerk, Professions , Norden, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!