Equipment Operator / Driver Class A - Sparks,NV
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Clean Harbors Field Services Team is seeking a Class A CDL
Equipment Operator to join our team in Sparks/Reno, NV!
Our Class A CDL holders must have Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements to
safely and compliantly operate equipment associated with
Environmental Projects that include tank cleaning, remediation,
excavation, turnaround and facility closures, demolition, vacuum
services, decontamination, and emergency response. Our team works
in a variety of environments that include confined spaces, elevated
spaces, outdoors, and hazardous environments.
This role comes with paid training, mentorship, training on
specialized equipment and opportunity for career growth. We are the
Emergency Response team and flexibility is a must. This is a
hands-on position with a dynamic and experienced team.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive, safe, compliant, and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for growth and career development
- Diverse & Inclusive Company that provides 7 Employee Resource
- Military and Veteran Supporters!
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, standard
operating procedures and executes in a safe manner
- Performs hands-on work for all environmental projects such as
tank cleaning, remediation, excavation, turnaround and facility
closures, demolition, vacuum services, decontamination, and
emergency response. This is not just a driving opportunity.
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air
Movers, Guzzlers and Roll-Offs, Vacuum Tankers
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (schedule rotation
will vary by branch)
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A or B CDL Required
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required
- Ability to acquire TWIC card
- Background and Pre-Employment Drug Screen Clearance
- Experience operating Class A Vacuum Tankers and Roll-Off Trucks
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Reno , Equipment Operator / Driver Class A - Sparks,NV, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!