Process Technician (Machine Operator) **$22 - $30/hr. ** **$3,000 hiring bonus **
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
Hamilton Company is looking for a Process Technician who will work
in our Injection Molding Production area. They will perform a
variety of tasks associated with automated manufacturing in a clean
room environment. The Process Technician will provide the
department with technical expertise as may be needed for injection
mold plastics and maintain associated molding equipment.
- Responsible for daily operation of injection molding machines,
OEM and third-party automation machines and associated standalone
- Responds to and troubleshoots machine errors to identify root
cause and implements resolution actions with an emphasis on
reduction of machine downtime.
- Ensures injection molding and automation machines have adequate
supply of raw material to allow for continuous operations.
- Completes daily documentation pertaining to daily activities,
downtime tracking, quality-related testing, and shift output
- Performs support functions in a manual capacity on production
lines without fully automated processes.
- Responsible for the timely completion and adequacy of assigned
tasks for performance and compliance with company policies,
procedures, standards and associated instructional guides.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the cleanroom to
meet standards and Hamilton Company procedures.
- Accountable for regular and consistent attendance.
- Position requires exerting up to 50 pounds of force
occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or
constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move
- Position requires fast pace urgency.
- Position requires standing for long periods and assending and
- Ability to work in a cleanroom environment.
- Ability to work with advanced technology.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues quickly.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
as required to interface with other departments and company
personnel in a service function.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Signature Academies and Career & Technicial Education (CTE)
high school program preferred.
- Certificate in injection molding, automation, plastics, or
related field preferred.
- Associate's degree in industrial technology, mechatronics, or
similar field preferred.
- 2 years of experience as a Machine Operator, Process
Technician, Production Operator, Automation Technician or related
process manufacturing role.
Hamilton is significantly expanding its workforces and needs
hundreds more Process Technicians to keep up with ever-growing
demand. It's a stable position at a family-owned company that makes
a positive difference in the world. Hamilton also offers relocation
assistance and full tuition reimbursement for those looking to
further their education while they work. Associated topics:
automated machinery, cnc machine, cnc machining, computer numeric
control, computerized numerical control, fabrication, precision,
precision machining, programming, smt machine
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Reno , Process Technician (Machine Operator) **$22 - $30/hr. ** **$3,000 hiring bonus **, Professions , Gardnerville, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!