Engagement Consultation Sr Analyst
Location: Carson City
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Are you interested on being on the cutting edge of regulatory
compliance? Are you passionate about research and subject-matter
expertise in a professional services environment? Are you
interested in gaining exposure to auditor independence rules
promulgated by our regulators? Then our ICN Engagement Consultation
team may be the right fit for you!
Work you'll do
- Work closely with ICN Partners, Principals, Managing Directors
and Managers, Lead Client Service Partners, Professional Practice
Directors, Regional Compliance Officers, and DTT Independence
Directors on consultations involving the following types of
independence issues: scope of service issues, foreign and domestic
service lines, fee arrangements such as contingent fees and
commissions, matters arising from client mergers and acquisitions,
identification of affiliate relationships
- Develop an enhanced understanding of SEC and PCAOB Rules and
Deloitte US Firms Independence policies as well as evaluate
permissibility of services provided to our clients.
- Attend policy setting meetings, perform research, and assist
managers with drafting guidance to address emerging independence
- Assist in the further development of procedures and implement
improvements for our Independence Consultation System
- Track and report on the aging and completion of consultations
and discussions held by ICN
Risk & Brand Protection (R&BP)
At Deloitte, we are stewards of reputation-ours and our clients.
That's why we foster a culture that protects, preserves, and
enhances our reputation. With your help, we will distinguish
Deloitte as the clear leader in professional services, making us
the first choice for clients and talent.
Independence & Conflicts Network
The Independence & Conflicts Network (ICN) Engagement Consultation
team performs a critical consultative, quality-assurance and
risk-management function for the Deloitte US Firms, helping the
organization remain unbiased and free from conflicts-of-interest,
in fact and appearance, when providing service to attest/audit
clients. Independence requirements are defined by specific sets of
policies, external rules and regulations, so maintaining both the
independence of the Deloitte US Firms and personal independence is
essential to the business and reputation of Deloitte.
- Bachelors' degree (preferably accounting, finance or
- 3+ years of related experience
- Strong oral and written communications
- Outstanding attention to detail along with strong technical.
organizational and analysis skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- U.S. CPA
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP standards
- An understanding of Independence requirements for professional
Keywords: Deloitte, Reno , Engagement Consultation Sr Analyst, Professions , Carson City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!