Company: MAPCA Surveys Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Project Surveyor -Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Schedule survey projects and monitor completion.
- Instruct survey crews for field work needed.
- Prepare and review detailed drawings from sketches, plans,
specifications, and written and verbal instructions using civil,
survey and computer aided drafting programs (i.e., AutoCAD Civil
- Interpret field notes and sketches.
- Perform and review various computations including closure,
precision, and calculations for surveys, plats, easements,
- Use AutoCAD software to assist in production of Topographic
Surveys, ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys, Record of Surveys, Parcel
Maps, Final Maps, and other various survey related documents.
- Prepare and review legal descriptions and exhibits for parcel
and easement acquisition.
- Compile land title information from title reports and records
- Generate detailed topographic surveys, process conventional,
point cloud, drone data and GPS data using Trimble Business Center
or similar software
- Other duties as assigned.Education, Experience And
- High School diploma, or equivalent, required
- Professional Licensed Surveyor (PLS) is preferred but not
- Land Surveyor-in-Training (LSIT) is preferred but not
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience
- Survey field experience is preferred, but not requiredJob
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Must have knowledge of boundary and legal principals
- Must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Must be proficient generating topographic surveys
- Project experience with public works is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects and prepare
proposals, scope of work and budget estimates -Physical Demands and
Work Environment: -The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Physical Demands: Regularly required to sit at a computer
drafting, editing, and finalizing documents. Regularly required to
stand. Periodically required to lift (approx. 25 lbs.)
- Work Environment: -Work is performed in an office environment
with low to moderate noise.
Keywords: MAPCA Surveys Inc, Reno , Project Surveyor, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!