Warehouse Picker Packer - Hiring Immediately
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CHEWY IS NOW HIRING!Open Interviews with On-The-Spot
Offers!Chewy is hiring with starting wages up to $21/hr!
- New wages includes an additional $2.00 per hour incentive,
available now until January 29th, 2022 on all hours worked.
- Overtime available with additional incentives offered on a week
to week basis!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time shifts available!
- On the Spot Job Offers!
- PLUS, excellent benefits available the 1st of the month!Visit
one of our Recruiting Centers to Interview!--Chewy Recruiting
Monday Friday - 9AM 5PM
1289 Baring Blvd.
Sparks, NV 89434
*Located off Sparks Blvd. in the Baring Village Shopping Center
next to the UPS Store.*** Please note that the Washoe County /
Nevada Governor order requires that masks be worn in public. To
protect the health and safety of our Team Members, Chewy is
requiring everyone at our Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly
remember to wear yours. If you do not have one upon arrival, you
will be provided with a disposable mask. ***Our
Opportunity:--Launch your career with--the largest Pet E-Commerce
company!-- With over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only
provides a personalized--world-class--on-line customer experience,
but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery!------Chewy offers a variety of
career paths including--part time and full-time
schedules.--Competitive wages--and attractive benefits--with
opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48
months!--Why youll love working here:--Safety, Health, and Culture
are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We
offer the following benefits for our team members:--
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee--20%--Discount Program--
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons.
- 401k with company matching.
- Paid Time Off:--Full Time Members are eligible for up to 10
days of PTO each year.
- Career growth opportunities:--Chewy--employees
have--ample--opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
platform.---- --What youll do:--
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial--Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.What youll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered
Industrial--Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach,
Movexx, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.Chewy is closely monitoring
the outbreak of a respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus.
Team members, vendors and visitors at all Chewy sites
are--required--to wear face masks in all common areas, including
break/lunchrooms, hallways, restrooms, reception areas, conference
rooms, etc. Except in the case of previously approved medical or
other accommodations, team members, vendors and other visitors must
always wear masks or cloth coverings over their nose and mouth
while at work in a company facility.
For the health and safety of our team members, at this time, Chewy
not permitting team members, vendors, or other visitors to enter
its facilities if they:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms (e.g.,
fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches,
headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or
runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea) or
- have come into--close contact with someone who has a confirmed
or suspected case of a COVID-19 infection.The CDC defines--close
Being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of an individual with
a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 infection for at least 15
minutes. Close contact can occur while caring for, living with,
visiting, or sharing a healthcare room with a person exhibiting
symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19.
If you fall into any of the categories listed above,
please respond to this email and let Human Resources know
immediately. We will work with you to accommodate your needs,
including possibly extending your start date. The health and safety
of our Team Members is our number one priority and we appreciate
your cooperation in this matter. If you have any other questions,
please reach out to us!Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We
value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.--If
you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish
to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR@chewy.com.----To access
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
Keywords: Chewy, Reno , Warehouse Picker Packer - Hiring Immediately, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!