Warehouse Associate (Shipping 12:30PM-9:00PM) - NEW HIGHER WAGE!
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Position:* Warehouse Associate (Shipping 12:30PM-9:00PM) - NEW
* Job Description:* *Job Title: Warehouse Associate (Shipping)*
* Shift: 12:30PM-9:00PM, Monday-Friday*
* Hourly Rate: $19.00 / hour*
* Shift Differential: + $1.50 for hours worked between 6PM-6AM*
Arrow Electronics is looking for energetic and enthusiastic
individuals that work well in a fast-paced computer & electronics
repair warehouse. This position supports the operation by
performing various warehouse functions, including sorting of
product, picking inventory for orders, packaging orders based on
product type, shipping functions, and supporting other areas of the
operation, including receiving, product sort and separation, and
recycling. Overtime work can be regular and is required based on
business goals.* Impeccable attendance is required.*
* What You'll Be Doing:*
* Perform the physical activities necessary to receive, sort,
package, ship and teardown inventory through the designated work
stages in the facility.
* Move inventory to appropriate staging areas for further
processing as per the statement of work.
* Verify asset counts, sort, and label product.
* Load and unload product onto the production line to route to the
* Disassemble electronic equipment per company and customer
specifications, utilizing equipment.
* Identify and sort commodities into appropriate categories.
* Consolidate and prepare pallets for shipment.
* Utilize material handling equipment.
* Maintain system transactions and paperwork that support and
validate the processing and disposition of material.
* Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of production levels.
* What We Are Looking For:*
* 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
* Ability to regularly operate a computer for basic functions.
* Ability to identify basic computer devices including, PC's,
laptops, HDD's, printers, networking, monitors.
* Must have strong attention to detail.
* Reading, writing, and understanding of English language.
* This position involves standing and or walking for considerable
lengths of time. Bending to floor level is required. Heavy lifting
(up to 50Lbs) is required.
* Collaborate with team members, leads, and supervisors to
contribute to department-wide production & quality goals.
* Must be comfortable working under high productivity and quality
* You absolutely must be able to work well in a team-environment
and will also have opportunity as an individual contributor.
* Impeccable attendance is required.
* Be available to work a flexible work schedule as needed during
* Maintain a safe work environment by following established safety
* Maintain organization, cleanliness, and 5S standards within
facility and daily workspace.
* What's In It For You:*
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits
are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
* Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
* 401k, With Matching Contributions
* Paid Time Off
* Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
* Growth Opportunities
* Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
* And more!
* Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:* $19.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring
range based upon geographic location, work experience, education,
and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target
incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer. Internal
candidates who have current pay within or above the hiring range
are still encouraged to apply if interested.
* Location:* US-NV-Reno, Nevada (Maestro Dr)
* Time Type:* Full time
* Job Category:* Supply Chain Services *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP
* Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:* Arrow requires employees to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for
all positions located in CO and for business units within
immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to
identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Reno , Warehouse Associate (Shipping 12:30PM-9:00PM) - NEW HIGHER WAGE!, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!