Shuttle Driver (Seasonal)
Company: Welk Resorts
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Consistently follow the I-Serve standards at all times.
- Follow all company and department policies and procedures.
- Operate a multi-passenger vehicle to transport passengers to
and from designated locations in accordance with established
- Assist disabled or special needs passengers in entering,
riding, and exiting vehicle and ensures passenger safety at all
- Greet and welcome guests warmly.
- Provide general information to guests.
- Answer guest---s and associate---s inquiries via telephone and
- Adhere to attendance policy and report to workstation at
scheduled start time.
- Maintain an acceptable appearance at all times.
- Perform routine service and maintenance of vehicle(s)
including, but not limited to: fuels vehicle, cleans
interior/exterior, checks and replaces vehicle fluids, tires,
lights, and wipers to ensure ongoing safe operation of vehicle in
accordance with established maintenance standards.
- Maintains accurate vehicle and passenger logs of all trips in
accordance with established requirements; reports all accidents and
completes all associated incident reports as required.
- Report promptly at assigned time of duty and remain on duty
status until the designated shift has been completed.
- Attend all mandatory scheduled staff meetings and
- Attend safety meetings, keep the workplace in safe condition,
and work in a safe manner.
- Report all incidents requiring documentation.
- Inform Supervisors and Managers when supplies are needed and if
equipment needs to be repaired.
- Be familiar with all services that the Welk Resort offers on
- Participate as part of the Emergency Response Team in the event
of an emergency.
- Propose ideas or find ways to improve services, systems, and/or
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Department:
- Shuttle guest from the resort to various locations.
- Ability to gain the cooperation of passengers.--
- Maintain shuttle, resort entry and parking lot cleanliness,
including snow removal as necessary.
- Alert management of mechanical and safety issues such as tires,
batteries, brakes, etc.
- Execute opening and closing duties per assigned shift
- All other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations governing the operation
of the shuttle bus.--
- Ability to operate motor vehicles safely and operate in a
variety of weather conditions, including extreme snow and
- Skill in performing operator tasks and/or maintenance on
- Must have Colorado Driver License and 20/20 corrective
- CPR/First Aid-AED certification or willing to obtain
certification paid by employerEducation and/or Experience:Must have
High School diploma or equivalent (GED); Current driver---s
- One year of experience driving buses, trams or passenger
vans;--AND, Possession of a valid CA Driver---s License is required
upon employment; OR, any equivalent combination of experience,
training and/or education.Language Skills:Ability to read and
interpret documents such as procedure manuals.-- Ability to write
routine reports and correspondence.-- Ability to speak effectively
face to face.-- Excellent communication skills required.-- Must be
able to speak, understand, read and write English.-- Must have
excellent English grammar skills, including punctuation, spelling,
style, etc.Reasoning Ability:Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form.-- Ability to deal with problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations.-- Ability to make
decisions that are in the best interests of the company.-- Ability
to be flexible and easily adapt to change.-- Ability to establish
and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, field
personnel and sub-contractors/vendors.Physical Demands:Physical
exertions to manually move, lift, carry, or push heavy objects.--
--Climbing in and out shuttle bus. Ability to express or exchange
ideas by means of verbal and written communication. Ability to
convey detailed or important instructions to other associates and
the general public.Work Environment:The work environment for this
position is fast paced, high guest volume, and customer service
focused. The ability to multi-task and maintain an upbeat attitude
during high volume situations is a must.-- Manual labor is
required.-- Extreme weather conditions are a factor in this
position.---- Standing, walking and sitting for extended
Keywords: Welk Resorts, Reno , Shuttle Driver (Seasonal), Professions , Truckee, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!