Maintenance Technician - Handyperson
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you an experienced Maintenance Tech with working knowledge
within HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical who wants career progression,
then don't wait Apply Today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Routine & Emergency Maintenance Request
- Prepare vacancies for new residents
- Taking appropriate action & Onsite troubleshooting
- Rotating for on-call shift for after hours emergency
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ Years Experience in HVAC (certification a plus)
- 2+ years Experience in Plumbing
- 2+ years Experience in Electrician work
- Weekend Availability
What's In It for You
Salary Ranging between $25-$40 per hr. (DOE)
- Healthcare / Dental / Vision
- PTO (scales upward based on time with company)
- Paid Holidays
- Cellphone Stipend
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Rent Reduction if you choose to live On-Site
Ready to help serve your community as an experienced Maintenance
Technician, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : BM10- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Brett McCarty - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Reno , Maintenance Technician - Handyperson, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!