Quality Control Technician
Company: Hamilton Company
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for
precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development,
manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices,
automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems.
For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs
by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring
the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring
device we manufacture.
Measure and visually assess products. Perform product functionality
testing. Provide alerts and guidance to production personnel on
quality-related issues. Manage and troubleshoot test equipment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Measure and visually assess samples of parts and record
- Provide alerts and guidance to production personnel on
- Operate production lines and package products as needed.
- Set-up, run and record test results for equipment
qualification, reliability testing, and customer complaint/internal
non-conformance investigations as defined by the Quality
- Review quality control data and initiate internal
non-conformances when non-conformances found.
- Facilitate and document inspection and rework for
- Maintain and troubleshoot manufacturing test equipment.
- Support miscellaneous projects in development within Quality
- Participate in reviews of proposed manufacturing process and
quality control procedure changes.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Good troubleshooting abilities.
- Good record keeping skills.
- Good communication skills (will need to interface with
Engineering and Production personnel).
- Proficiency in using inspection equipment (e.g., calipers,
comparator, height gage), PC-based computer systems and Microsoft
Excel and Word.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have Associate Degree in technical discipline or
- 2+ years minimum experience in manufacturing quality
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision
insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability
insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace
Learn more about us at: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants.
Keywords: Hamilton Company, Reno , Quality Control Technician, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!