Company: Renown Health
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Operations Analyst is responsible to perform advanced, highly
complex levels of technical and analytical work under limited
supervision in support of developing and implementing strategic
business solutions through research, audit and analysis of data.
This position shall participate in process change teams to redesign
and implement improvements to support Renown strategies towards
Accountable Healthcare. This position proactively identifies
opportunities and recommends solutions that increases automation
and resolves system deficiencies. This position researches and
resolves system configuration issues in a timely and accurate
Nature and Scope:
Reporting to department leadership, this position is project
oriented role that works with stakeholders in Renown to analyze
business operations by:
1. Assesses and interprets business and user needs and requirements
and translates specific portions of business requirements into
system requirements, revising existing system logic difficulties as
1. Documents the business impact of system issues. Assists in
formulating and defining requirements, design, testing,
implementation, training, and support through research and
fact-finding, combined with a basic understanding of business
systems and business unit requirements.
2. Researches the impact of alternatives and assists in developing
recommendations on business solutions to meet stated objectives and
goals as they relate to scheduling, insurance authorization and
3. Acts as liaison between systems development staff, management
and system end-users.
4. Defines and manages the scope of a business solution to meet the
goals of the organization.
5. Develops clear and concise ad-hoc reports utilizing the current
analytical and reporting environment.
6. Serves as a resource to others,
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
2. Ability to manage change and to obtain operational results with
minimal disruptions through innovative and creative means.
3. The ability to design procedures, perform analysis, and develop
the presentation of required data ensuring the information is
accurate and understandable.
4. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to identify
problems, issues, errors and determine whether causes are of
system, procedural and/or clerical in nature; ability to make
recommendations for quality improvement and/or change
5. The ability to ensure that information is accurately reported
and interfaced with an emphasis on automated processes where
6. This position will have access to proprietary information. This
mandates high standards of professionalism, communication,
performance, and respect for confidentiality. The incumbent will
adhere to Federal and State regulation standards to assure
This position does not provide patient care.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be
construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills
and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is
intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and
level of the job.
Minimum Qualifications: Requirements - Required and/or
Must have working-level knowledge of the English language,
including reading, writing and speaking English. Bachelor's degree
or equivalent professional experience required. Bachelor's degree
in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
Experience in healthcare administration preferred.
Computer / Typing:
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook,
PowerPoint, Excel and Word and have the ability to use the computer
to complete online learning requirements for job-specific
competencies, access online forms and policies, complete online
benefits enrollment, etc.
Keywords: Renown Health, Reno , Operations Analyst, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!