Fulfillment Specialist, Night Shift
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Fulfillment Specialist, Night Shift
CHEWY HAS TEMPORARY WAGE INCREASES, UP TO $19.50/HOUR!!
- Earn up to an EXTRA $2 an hour from 4/4 5/29!
- You could earn up to $19.50 per hour, depending on
- Overtime available with additional incentives offered on a week
to week basis!
- IMMEDIATE start dates available for day and night
- On the Spot Offers!
- PLUS excellent benefits that start on the 1st of the month
after you start!
Open Interviews with On-the-Spot Offers!!
Chewy: Sparks Recruiting Center
1289 Baring Blvd.
Sparks, NV 89434
Monday - Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am - 1:00pm
*** Please note that the Washoe County / Nevada Governor order
requires that masks be worn in public. To protect the health and
safety of our Team Members, Chewy is requiring everyone at our
Facilities to wear a mask, so kindly remember to wear yours. If you
do not have one upon arrival, you will be provided with a
disposable mask. ***
Chewy is hiring Warehouse Workers, Material Handlers, and
Fulfillment Specialists for our fulfillment center in Sparks, NV
with wages from $17.00-$19.50/hr with opportunity for increases at
3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!!! We also offer
competitive benefits, climate-controlled warehouse, leadership
development programs with rapid career growth potential, Team
Member incentives, and full-time opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialists perform a wide range of warehouse
- Duties include everything from making boxes to loading those
boxes in trailers, and everything in between within the
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers
What You'll Need:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Preferred experience driving a stand-up Forklift; Reach Truck,
Order Picker/Cherry Picker; no experience required internal
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds with or without reasonable
- Must be able to stand and /or walk for up to 10-12 hours daily
with or without reasonable accommodation, each shift has two
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Vehicles) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
- Preferred experience in Inbound receiving, loading/unloading
material, putaway, or labeling within a warehouse
- Flexibility for opportunities when overtime is required
Chewy is closely monitoring the outbreak of a respiratory illness
caused by the Coronavirus. Team members, vendors and visitors at
all Chewy sites are required to wear face masks in all common
areas, including break/lunchrooms, hallways, restrooms, reception
areas, conference rooms, etc. Except in the case of previously
approved medical or other accommodations, team members, vendors and
other visitors must always wear masks or cloth coverings over their
nose and mouth while at work in a company facility.
For the health and safety of our team members, at this time, Chewy
not permitting team members, vendors, or other visitors to enter
its facilities if they:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms (e.g.,
fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches,
headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or
runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea) or
- have come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed
or suspected case of a COVID-19 infection.
The CDC defines close contact as:
Being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of an individual with
a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 infection for at least 15
minutes. Close contact can occur while caring for, living with,
visiting, or sharing a healthcare room with a person exhibiting
symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19.
If you fall into any of the categories listed above,
please respond to this email and let Human Resources know
immediately. We will work with you to accommodate your needs,
including possibly extending your start date. The health and safety
of our Team Members is our number one priority and we appreciate
your cooperation in this matter. If you have any other questions,
please reach out to us!
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Keywords: Chewy, Reno , Fulfillment Specialist, Night Shift, Professions , Truckee, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!