ELS Site Manager
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: April 8, 2021
ELS Site Manager in Reno, Nevada - Careers at Atech Reno NV Skip
Branding ELS Site Manager in Reno, Nevada - Careers at Atech Reno
NV Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please
enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized
features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! ELS
Site Manager Job Location US-NV-Reno Posted Date 3 days ago
(3/6/2021 6:17 PM) # of Openings 1 Company Division Atech Overview
This position is responsible for the business, financial and
customer service activities of the site. Responsibilities
- With guidance from Regional Manager/Director, is responsible
for the business decisions of the site, including reviewing
accuracy of financial reporting, accounts payable, accounts
receivable, general ledger, capital expenditures, payroll and other
financial activities necessary to maintain financial overview of
the location. Assists in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Responsible for establishing priorities and long term planning
in order to establish goals which support the Company's strategy
and vision; directs and modifies, as required, the work methods and
processes to meet these goals.
- Manage and adhere to the customer contract.
- Manage operational and administrative activities of the site,
including all work assignments of personnel, performance
evaluations, hiring requirements, career development of all
technical and office personnel.
- Serves as Company's representative at the site. Conducts
relationship meetings with contract customers on a regular basis to
ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and quality standards
are being rendered and the prospects for future sales. Manage
multiple relationships in a contract customer base, to include the
- Ensures an agenda is complete and either conducts the meeting
or assigns someone to conduct monthly staff meetings.
- Motivate employees and maintain employee morale which includes
timely completion of employee reviews.
- Responsible for adherence to Company training programs.
- Monitor the Company's Quality program in the station and ensure
conformity and implementation of standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable OSHA, state, local, and
Company safety laws, regulations, policies, and procedures on site
and at any remote job site. Coordination of safety matters with
Company Safety Officer.
- Assignment of a Site Safety Representative.
- Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the
customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by
management from time to time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule Qualifications
- Minimum 4 year college degree in a business-related discipline
and/or 4 years' equivalent work experience in a related field. (May
be superseded by higher contract requirements)
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Possess OSHA 10 or 30 certification
- Documented evidence of Project management or Organizational
- Minimum 4 years leadership experience or
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a service industry or
- Minimum 4 years' experience in preparing and managing budgets
- Combined 6 years' experience in above three areas if minimum 4
years in any one cannot be met.
- Supervisory experience in an Airport environment ADDITIONAL
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her
actions and results.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ability to take care of customer needs while following company
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values
and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined
- Ability to formulate a sound decision using the available
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and
- Possess the trait of being organized or following a systematic
method of performing a task.
- Ability to work with people regardless of race, gender,
religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and
- Ability to manage resources to complete job assignment.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to complete assigned training in a timely manner.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point),
E-Mail, scanning and copying equipment. Other Requirements:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and be
insurable under the Company's insurance policy
- Must be able to comply with the ELS Drug and Alcohol
- Must be able obtain and maintain an Airport Security badge
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands of this position vary by day
and are not based solely on a single workday. Physical Demands
Lift/Carry Stand F (Frequently) Walk F (Frequently) ) Sit F
(Frequently) Handling / Fingering F (Frequently) Reach Outward F
(Frequently)) Reach Above Shoulder I (Infrequently) Climb/Balance I
(Infrequently) Crawl I (Infrequently) Squat or Stoop I
(Infrequently) Bend or Kneel I (Infrequently) 10 lbs or less O
(Occasionally) 11-20 lbs O (Occasionally) 21-50 lbs I
(Infrequently) 51+ lbs I (Infrequently) Push/Pull 10 lbs or less O
(Occasionally) 11-20 lbs O (Occasionally) 21-50 lbs I
(Infrequently) 51+ lbs I (Infrequently) Drive O (Occasionally) N
(Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation. I
(Infrequently) O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity
less than 5% of the time Occupation requires this activity up to
33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day) F (Frequently) Occupation
requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+
hrs/day) C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than
66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day) Other Physical Requirements: Vision
(Near, Distance), Hearing WORK ENVIRONMENT Varies between an office
environment as well as all areas located on Airport property. May
be around dust, dirt, moving machinery, temperature changes,
heights and noise levels below OSHA minimum requirements. Use of
PPE is required. ELS STATEMENT: Elite Line Services (ELS) is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to their race, color, gender identity, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status or medical condition. If you are an individual with
a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation
as part of the employment selection process, please contact
This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with
disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an
accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call
about the status of your job application if you do not require
accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for
other purposes, such as following up on an application or
non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a
response. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this
job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Reno , ELS Site Manager, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!