Warehouse Associate (Shipping 12:30PM - 9:00PM)
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Position:Warehouse Associate (Shipping 12:30PM - 9:00PM)Job
Description:Job Title: Warehouse l (Shipping)Shifts: 12:30PM -
9:00PMHourly Rate: $17.05Arrow Electronics is looking for energetic
and enthusiastic individuals that work well in a fast-paced
computer & electronics repair warehouse. This position supports the
operation by performing various warehouse functions, including
sorting of product, picking inventory for orders, packaging orders
based on product type, shipping functions, and supporting other
areas of the operation, including receiving, product sort and
separation, and recycling. Overtime work can be regular and is
required based on business goals.-- Impeccable attendance is
required.What You'll Be Doing:
- Perform the physical activities necessary to receive, sort,
package, ship and teardown inventory through the designated work
stages in the facility.
- Move inventory to appropriate staging areas for further
processing as per the statement of work.
- Verify asset counts, sort, and label product.
- Load and unload product onto the production line to route to
the appropriate area.
- Disassemble electronic equipment per company and customer
specifications, utilizing equipment.
- Identify and sort commodities into appropriate categories.
- Consolidate and prepare pallets for shipment.
- Utilize material handling equipment.
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that support and
validate the processing and disposition of material.
- Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of production
levels.What We Are Looking For:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to regularly operate a computer for basic
- Ability to identify basic computer devices including, PC's,
laptops, HDD's, printers, networking, monitors.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Reading, writing, and understanding of English language.
- This position involves standing and or walking for considerable
lengths of time.-- Bending to floor level is required.-- Heavy
lifting (up to 50Lbs) is required.
- Collaborate with team members, leads, and supervisors to
contribute to department-wide production & quality goals.
- Must be comfortable working under high productivity and quality
- You absolutely must be able to work well in a team-environment
and will also have opportunity as an individual contributor.
- Impeccable attendance is required.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule as needed during
- Maintain a safe work environment by following established
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and 5S standards within
facility and daily workspace.What's In It For You:At Arrow, we
recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important
aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial
compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Internal candidates who have current pay within or above the
hiring range are still encouraged to apply if
interested.Location:US-NV-Reno, Nevada (Maestro Dr)Time Type:Full
timeJob Category:Supply Chain ServicesEEO Statement:Arrow is an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Reno , Warehouse Associate (Shipping 12:30PM - 9:00PM), Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!