Analyst, Benefits Billling
Posted on: January 8, 2021
TriNet is a leading provider of comprehensive human resources
solutions for small to midsize businesses (SMBs). We enhance
business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their HR
function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on
operating and growing their core businesses. Our full-service HR
solutions include features such as payroll processing, human
capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee
benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers'
compensation insurance.TriNet has a nationwide presence and an
experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the
NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you're passionate about
innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join
us as we power our clients' business success with extraordinary
HR.JOB SUMMARY/OVERVIEWAnalyst, Benefits Billing is responsible for
producing self-bills, analyzing carrier reconciliations, and
ensuring collection of all amounts billed incorrectly from the
prior month. The Analyst, Benefits Billing handles assigned
carriers and performs the necessary analysis, providing well
documented work papers and coding forms to the Manager, Benefits
Billing within the required deadlines, completing all processes
within the month of billing.ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare accurate self-bills for assigned carriers, resulting in
minimal discrepancies reported by the carriers.
- Prepare and complete all billing documents as assigned during
the month of billing, ensuring compliance with contract terms.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable on payment voucher setup and
completion of transaction.
- Review and analyze reconciliation reports produced by outsource
partner and in-house data research.
- Document root cause for each reconciling item, working with the
Sr. Analyst and/or Manager to resolve control issues
- Work with carriers to set up new plans, billing method and
discrepancy report meeting discussions.
- Perform necessary follow-up on reconciling items to ensure
resolution of all reconciling items.
- Provide key performance indicators and meet the metric
requirements for the Analyst position.
- Provide auditors with documentation supporting payments, and
guidance for the evaluation of team work process
- Coordination with internal departments to reconcile system
issues related to billing reports.
- Identify and resolve billing discrepancies (self-billing or
reconciling of carrier invoices) per billing cycle.
- Constantly work to improve processes, controls, efficiency, and
effectiveness of internal processes and outsource partner
processes, providing management or other departments with
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the
manager's discretion.JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONSEducation:
Bachelor's degree; or equivalent combination of education and
experience.Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in accounting and/or health
benefits reconciliation.Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills (Just need to add this to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience as a Billing Analyst or similar accounting
- Strong organizational skill to complete tasks under tight
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical
standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business
and work environment while handling multiple priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote,
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel, including ability to create
pivot tables and charts, understand formula used and create new
formulas, make changes to existing files without breaking the file,
understand macros, and analyze data with functions.
- Knowledge of PEO products and services with databases, SQL and
PeopleSoft, a plusPlease Note: TriNet reserves the right to change
or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job
description is not all encompassing. Position functions and
qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.TriNet is
an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against
applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical
condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or
expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected
characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability
who requires an accommodation during the application process should
contact email@example.com to request such an
Keywords: TriNet, Reno , Analyst, Benefits Billling, Professions , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!