Company: Management & Training Corporation
Location: Incline Village
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Sierra Nevada Job Corps offers young adults vocational training in a variety of trades. Our campus provides outstanding recreational opportunities, well-equipped learning labs and individualized, self-paced vocational and academic programs including high school diploma and GED programs.
Position Summary: - Reports to the designated manager. - Responsible for providing instruction to students in accordance with approved curricula, in compliance with government and management directives.
Sign on bonus paid $750.00 on 90 days and $750.00 on 180 days.
1. - -Provide student with basic direction, instruction and assistance in designated area(s).
2. - Motivate and counsel students in areas of behavior, training, personal problems or study habits.
3. - Coordinate with career counselors and staff as necessary to resolve issues affecting student training.
4. - Develop and conduct enrichment programs as assigned.
5. - Participate in student employ-ability programs and activities.
It is expected that the incumbent shall perform other duties as assigned within his/her capabilities as determined by management.
Education and Experience Requirements: - - -High School Diploma
Job Corps is the most successful job training program of its kind. - -Every year, thousands of Job Corps graduates enter the workforce armed with skills in trades and the desire to succeed. - - - - - -
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Reno , Residential Advisor, Other , Incline Village, Nevada
here to apply!