IT Tech 1 Varied Shifts
Company: Casino Fandango
Location: Carson City
Posted on: March 19, 2023
$500.00 Sign on Bonus after 90 Working daysGeneral Summary of
Job DutiesThis position will support all the companies end users in
all approved software applications.Essential Job Function and
- Assist users with desktop and network applications and
- Respond to telephone help calls and ensure all client/user
support calls and service requests are handled or escalated in a
- Preventative maintenance on workstations and POS
- Complete all shift tasks including meeting timelines,
scheduling jobs, and documenting completion of tasks.
- Assist in ensuring the computer/equipment room is maintained at
prescribed temperature levels and in a clean and orderly
- Add and remove users from computerized systems in accordance
with established procedures.
- Notify the Director of Information Technology or other
management as directed, of system security gaps, violations, or
operational system critical issues.
- Be responsible to assist in maintaining the network
infrastructure including, but not limited to, servers, active
directory, switches, wiring and mail applications.
- Maintain the confidential nature of matters pertaining to
company records, policies, customer lists and any other company
- Give input to the Director of Information Technology when
changes in documentation are necessary.
- Provide status reports of projects outside the scope of normal
- Adhere to regulatory, departmental and company polices.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable Company and departmental
policies and procedures.
- Maintain an open line of communication with Management.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during all
interactions with guest, fellow team members, and vendors.
- Ability to accept performance feedback in a professional
- Arrive on time and regular attendance to all scheduled shifts
is considered an essential function of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.Non-Essential Job Functions and Duties
Be courteous, kind and patient with
each other.Skills, Education and Other Requirements
Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
with the ability to assist and train end users. Strong
understanding of Microsoft desktop OS required. - Background
experience in a casino or hotel environment and/or technical
computer support environment preferred. Ability to flow with
priority changes and work at times under pressure with a positive
attitude is critical.Some training in the data processing field
beneficial.An understanding of UNIX, networking in a windows
environment is a plus, Knowledge of SQL server, MS Exchange,
graphic arts a plus. Most important is the ability to have fun
while working hard!!! Ability to read, write, speak, and understand
the English language. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.Must
present a well-groomed appearance.Must be at least 21 years of
age.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Casino Fandango, Reno , IT Tech 1 Varied Shifts, Other , Carson City, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...