Supervisor Front Desk
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Job DescriptionHGV Now Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!Now
Offering Daily Pay * What will I be doing?As a Front Desk
Supervisor you would be responsible for executing your position's
responsibilities and driving company success through performing the
following activities to the highest standards:
- Supervise the Front Office daily operations.
- Assist guests with check-in and out as well as giving support
and assisting the Front Desk staff with any questions or guest
- Greet and welcome owners/guests upon arrival.
- Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation,
address, and credit information.
- Promote the Hilton Grand Vacation services and provide
recognition and benefits to all present members.
- Responsible for training and direction of new department Team
- Ensure all Front Office quality standards are aligned with and
that all policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Provide ongoing training and support to the team.
- Maintain a house bank and make a deposit and accurate report of
- Supervise and ensure the accurate sequences of events for
proper registration and check out of guests.
- Assign specific tasks to subordinates relative to credit,
missing addresses, registration cards, posting charges, and overall
cleanliness and organization of the front desk.
- Post miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Maintain a daily log of all guests' opportunities with
corrective action steps.
- Follow up on any unresolved situations in a timely manner and
pass on appropriate information to other Manager/Supervisors for
- Follow-up on credit opportunities during each shift
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may
be established and revised by HGVC from time to time, is crucial to
the successful performance of this position.We offer an excellent
benefit package to our full-time Team Members that include medical,
dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program
and extraordinary travel benefits!*Eligibility: All U.S. hourly
Team Members not represented by a labor organization or subject to
collective bargaining agreement--QualificationsWhat are we looking
for?Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering dedication to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success
are our Team Members. To fulfill this role efficiently, you must
possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior related experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to build and interpret business communications and
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Highly skilled in solving practical problems, using good
judgment to deal with a variety of variables in guest and business
- Excellent interpersonal and service skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict, think on their feet, influence and
mentor others.It would be advantageous in this position for you to
demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Associate's Degree/College
- Voice Certified
- 3+ Years of related experience
- Prior management/supervisory experienceThe hourly rate for this
role is between $17.31 -$35.10 based on experienceWe are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Reno , Supervisor Front Desk, Other , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...