Behavior Influencer - Nevada
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: January 27, 2023
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Behavior Influencer
(Lead Business Execution Consultant) within Growth Branch
Administration as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at As a
Behavior Influencer, you are responsible for influencing the
behavior framework, management cycle, supporting tools and other
branch initiatives to branch leadership through influential
consulting, creating lasting behavioral change. In this role, you
- Serve as the lead conduit between the behavior framework and
- Provide foundational learning of the behavior framework and
management cycle through adoption, belief and sustainability to
District Managers and Branch Managers to elevate the customer
- Influencing District Managers on ability to diagnose
opportunities and implement actionable, simple actions to improve
- Act as the key consultant to the Region Bank Director's and
District Managers on regional trends, recognizing gaps and creating
strategic solutions for regions.
- Driving consistent execution of the branch banking behaviors in
coordination with regional leadership and additional support
- Accelerate progress of mobile migration through consistent
execution of regional/district/branch strategy through line
- Assess and leverage all branch banking reporting data in
combination with observation to inform coaching and recommendations
at region, district, and branch levels for improved performance
through the management cycle.
- Support district managers in facilitation of District Manager
led Branch Manager meetings.
- Be the expert resource on tools and initiatives utilized by
branch banking leadership and employees such as plan my day, click
to call, and those utilized around help more and engage more
- Facilitate group learning sessions as needed to further skill,
knowledge and acumen of the behavior framework and other topics as
introduced to Branch Banking.
- Participating and leading in customer and employee facing
- Coordinating branch visit and virtual coaching calendars in
coordination with Region, District, Branch and Partner groups.
- Serve as an early adopter and expert in customers first
learnings. Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic
Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a
combination of the following: work experience, training, military
experience, education Desired Qualifications:
- Strong partnership and influential skills to ensure high levels
of collaboration with local and cross channel leadership.
- Broad understanding of how the bank branches operate.
- Understanding of the behavior framework, branch P&L (Profit
& Loss) and the management cycle and the tie into growth.
- Experience leading implementation strategies on customer mobile
adoption, employee utilization of innovative tools and contact
management systems, reducing branch self-service transactions.
- Understand small business and affluent expectations.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with
strategic business focus and a passion for the customer
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong detail orientation. Posting
- 5340 Kietzke Ln, Reno, Nevada
- 3800 Howard Hughes Pkwy, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Candidate MUST reside within a reasonable commute to one of the
addresses listed on the posting. Pay Range:
- Reno, Nevada Pay Range: $96,600 - $171,800 USD Annually
- Las Vegas, Nevada Pay Range: $96,600 - $171,800 USD Annually
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Ability to travel upwards of 50% of the time
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to travel within assigned geography and sit within
branch locations minimum 3 days per week
- Required location(s) listed above. Relocation assistance is not
available for this position Pay Range $96,600.00 - $171,800.00
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits We Value
Diversity At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and
inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications
for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race,
color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, genetic information,
individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as
a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable
law. Employees support our focus on building strong customer
relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and
compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those
disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and
company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk
programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory
Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to
applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately
fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective
escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk
decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance,
risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk
decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and
all risk and compliance program requirements. Candidates applying
to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Reno , Behavior Influencer - Nevada, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!