Posted on: January 25, 2023
We provide our utility clients with a wide range of energy-saving
and renewable energy solutions. From individual utility customers
and construction contractors, to utilities, municipalities, and
government bodies, our clients have come to depend on our
customized energy efficiency programs to help them to meet their
energy saving goals.
We are looking for a Program Coordinator to join our outreach and
education program team. The ideal candidate must have excellent
organizational, be comfortable on the phone, display a high degree
of professionalism with the ability to continuously prioritize,
multitask, and work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
This person will work with teachers and customers as well as
employees at all levels of the organization. The tasks and
responsibilities in this role will evolve based on customer and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and
may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as
management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Facilitate enrollment, implementation and follow-up for
multiple energy and water efficiency programs via telephone and
- Set and meet deadlines while balancing multiple program
schedules, with strong attention to detail.
- Must have flexibility to complete tasks in various time zones
to meet program deadlines.
- Create and maintain school and teacher rapport as well as
actively communicate and follow up with current and potential
teachers, residential customers, or small businesses.
- Resolve and record Customer Service inquiries. Liaison for
customer service issues, order inquiries and program guideline
- Input sales orders.
- Update database of schools and teachers to the various energy
and water efficiency programs
- Review and investigate cause of returned shipments.
- Perform quality control, including reviewing active programs,
comparing them to program guidelines and validating all information
is entered accurately.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years related work experience, preferably in program
coordination or customer service.
- 5+ years working in an office environment.
- BS Degree in Business Administration or related field is a
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Independent work style, ability to plan and execute with little
direction, creative problem-solving skills and initiative
- Must have some flexibility to complete tasks in various time
zones to meet program deadlines
- Excellent organizational and proven verbal and written
- Must be organized, a self-starter with the ability to work
- Comfortable collaborating with others, thrive in a fast-paced
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and
- Research administration experience (e.g., research compliance,
grants and contracts) a plus
- Regular work hours are Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Licenses & Certifications
- Valid driver's license
- Willingness to travel locally.
Estimated Wage Range: $19.00 - $25.00+/hour
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off
(PTO), paid holidays, parental leave, and more!
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Required to sit, stand, walk; talk and hear; and ability to
touch and handle tools and/or controls
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, kneel,
crouch, and/or crawl
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Noise Level is typically moderate
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
The above information describes the general duties and requirements
necessary to perform the principle functions of the position. This
shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the duties
and requirements that may be necessary in this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: am-conservation-group, Reno , Program Coordinator, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!