Company: Mammoth Mountain
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Year RoundLIVE THE DREAM. Work here. Play here.
The mountains are calling.
NOTE: This position is located in Mammoth Lakes, California.
Did you know that, as part of your employment at Mammoth, you
receive a free season pass, including free access to all other
Alterra resorts? Grin inducing, isnt it?
More about the benefits and perks of your adventure here:
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free
skiing at other Alterra Resorts
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match
*Offers of employment may be contingent upon successful completion
of a background investigation.A little about this position:
- Tiny hands, bright eyes, growing minds, and endless
possibilities! Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is seeking to hire a full
time, year round lead Infant/Toddler Teacher to join the team at
Mammoth Kids Corner, a state licensed early education center for
employees' and local children ages 0-5 years old.
- The lead Infant Room Teacher provides a warm, loving atmosphere
where infants and toddlers age 0-24 months are encouraged to
discover the world through play.
- As an early childhood educator, youre responsible for providing
safe and developmentally appropriate programs that align with all
relevant federal and state and facility-specific policies.NOTE: Pay
is commensurate with experience and qualifications.Requirements:
- Minimum qualifications:
- 12 early childhood education units (including core units),
California Associate Teacher Child Development Permit, or
eligibility for permit
- 3 Infant/Toddler Child Development units
- Ability to lift/move up to 40lbs, lift children, change
diapers, stand/kneel/sit at a child's height for long periods of
time, climb/move around playground equipment, and intervene to help
keep children safe
- Preferred qualifications:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in early childhood education
or related field
- California Master Teacher Child Development Permit or
California Teacher Child Development Permit
- 2 years of teaching experience with children ranging from the
ages of 6 weeks to 24 months NOTE: we also have opportunities as a
Teacher's Aide for candidates lacking the required Early Childhood
Education credits. Email the Manager at with your inquiries.Hourly
pay rate: $23.00 to $29.00Required
Keywords: Mammoth Mountain, Reno , Infant Teacher, Other , Coleville, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!