Sales Development Representative - Inside Sales
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Why join inLumon as a Sales Development Representative?* Sales
Development Representative is supported by proactive management and
reference from existing clients. Additionally, we encourage high
earning potential with a *salary plus commission, and bonus.*
We are looking for Sales Development Representative to generate
leads and sell our Regulatory Licensing and Compliance Software
Solution to the State, Counties and Cities with experience in
building business by identifying and selling prospects and
maintaining relationship with clients. Sales Development
Representative work in a variety of situations, at times working as
members of a team and other times working alone on an assignment.
If you are seeking a full time position or rewarding sales career
we will help you achieve your goals.
inLumon (www.inlumon.com) is an Information Technology (IT)
solution and service provider based in Reno, NV. At inLumon, we do
what we say we are going to do and thrive on open communication
with our clients and employees. inLumon provides certainty and
reliability to its clients as their IT services, consulting and
business solutions partner. We offer an effective blend of
revolutionary spirit, technical expertise; incisive business
perspectives and creative skill sets that help ascertain the value
of Information Technology. We aim to nurture synergistic,
long-lasting relationships with a business model designed around
the success of our clients rather than our bottom line. All of our
IT project designs are fueled by our passion for solving complex,
hi-tech problems in a creative way.
* Actively seek new business opportunities by identifying prospects
and evaluating their position in the industry; research and
analyzing sales options
* Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling
the Regulatory Licensing and Compliance Enterprise Software
Products and Solutions to State, Counties and Cities
* Develop new leads through multiple marketing and sales techniques
including but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns,
references from existing customers, inbound inquiries.
* Maintain a targeted understanding of customers' business showing
the ability to identify customer needs and challenge points, buying
cycles, creating strong target message delivery generating leads
and meetings for the Sales Team.
* Meet or exceed annual Lead/Contact targets and marketing goals as
defined by management.
* Adhere to lead process and work with team to refine and update
lead generation process increasing active sales pipeline. Use CRM
to keep management informed by maintaining accurate records and
* Manage individual sales objectives to include Lead Generation,
Sales Appointments & Meetings, Sales Orders and pre-billing
activities to support monthly goals.
* Move the Leads through stages as assigned in the CRM
* Manage on-going account contact relationships through constant
contact process to include updating account information and
registering any customer satisfaction challenges by engaging
appropriate team members. Monitor client satisfaction through
customer feedback and comments.
* Develop and maintain accurate lead list to Convert or Nurture a
business relationship within each target segment.
* Understand each target customer's business model, map their
organization and identify their unique technology needs.
* Work with leadership and sales team providing feedback,
developing specific relationships, advance new company initiatives
and participate in all aspects of the sales strategy.
* Represent inLumon at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information
on pricing, solutions, services, products, new products, etc. and
update CRM and SharePoint Competitor files.
* Qualified candidates will have a college degree and 1-2 years of
inside Enterprise Software solutions lead generation and sales
experience. High performing Sales Development Representative have
the demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles, achieve sales
goals, articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
* Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, writing and
* Self-starter and motivated with ability to build relationships,
communicate solutions and services knowledge, and close deals
quickly and ambitious in achieving goals.
* Solve problems with good thinking, judgment, and decision-making
* Strong collaboration skills and ability to work closely and
effectively with members across departments and at all levels of
* Proven track record in developing new relationships with
customers and ability to translate client business needs into
* Resilience - and the ability to cope with rejection.
* Capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
* Knowledge of basic current IT industry concepts, keen interest in
IT issues and proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft
Office applications (primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with the
ability to operate standard office equipment is required.
*Compensation: * Salary commensurate with experience. Salary plus
commission and bonus. 401(k), PTO, medical and dental
*inLumon* _is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits
Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: inLumon is committed to
the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and
to providing employees with a work environment free of
discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at inLumon
are based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief_,
, _family or parental status, or any other status protected by the
laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. _inLumon
_will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 2 years
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Sales Development Representative - Inside Sales: 2 years
* Selling to the State, Counties and Cities: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote%58047475%
Keywords: inLumon, Reno , Sales Development Representative - Inside Sales, Other , Reno, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!