Company: Heavenly Mountain Resort
Location: South Lake Tahoe
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it's your first
time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team
means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors
while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from
around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a
season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some
of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic
pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail
discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading
training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee
discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain
shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and
Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Job Summary:The Signmaker will work, as part of a team, to produce,
construct and install in-house produced signage and nametags for
Heavenly and Kirkwood Ski Resorts and occasionally Northstar or
other Vail Resort properties. Our ideal candidate will have
experience in design, fabrication, and installation of various sign
types and styles. This position work alongside the advanced
signmaker and will be asked to fill in during the Advanced
- Starting Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time & Part Time
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Responsible for fulfilling sign requests, sign manufacturing
projects, sign installation assignments and sign repair and
- Follows set approval process for sign requests and logging of
signs ordered and completed.
- Operation of PC supported sign / nametag machine.
- Assist the Advanced Signmaker with the production of signs,
graphics, banners, stickers, and nametags as requested by various
- Assist the Advanced Signmaker with design, production and
installation of all varieties of signs and graphics through a sign
request and approval process, using a priority system, including
proof approvals for new sign requests.
- Maintain neat, organized, clean sign shop for safe operation
and efficient production and delivery of requested items.
- Receive training and work direction from senior staff.
- Adheres to all OSHA and other safety related requirements.
- Participates in the cleaning of the facility and is a
supportive team player with that department in regards to joint
projects and the overall work environment.
- Works in accordance with Vail Resorts policies and corporate
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Previous experience in mid-high volume sign production
- Previous experience in the following software programs: MS
office, Omega Composer, Illustrator, Photo Shop, Adobe
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Ability to stand for 4 hours or more.
- Valid Drivers License and ability to drive on mountain roads
and city streets.
- BA or BS in Graphic Arts, Art, Design or related field
- Data entry experience.
- Installation and construction experience.
The budgeted range starts at $20 - $25.01. Actual pay will be
adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 471350
Keywords: Heavenly Mountain Resort, Reno , Signmaker, Other , South Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!